Ready for Action
- RUNWAY/REALWAY. // Marie Claire (US Edition);Mar2005, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p56
The article presents information on round, oversize lenses with coloredplastic rims. The price of the shades is reasonable.
- EYE PROTECTION. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Mar2006, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p42
The article features eye protection equipment from different companies in the U.S. The products featured include the new RAD-Apocalypse premium eyewear from Radians Inc., SnakeWareX and Exclusive Xss prescription frames from Titmus Optical Inc., Lexa protective eyewear from AOSafety and bifocal...
- EYE PROTECTION. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Mar2002, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p30
Describes the launch of protective glasses and related products in the United States. Sporty eyewear; Lens cleaning products; Protective splash goggles.
- WHAT ABOUT MEL? // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Apr2010, Issue 689, p43
The article provides an answer to a question on the maintenance expenditure limits (MEL) on night vision goggles (NVG).
- GOGGLE TECH. // Dirt Bike;May2000, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p75
Offers various setup tips for goggles. Includes use of chemical cleaners; Use of anti-static agent; Types to use on foggy conditions.
- All in one safety. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;May2013, p6
The article features the Eye Muffs G1 Serious eye safety protector.
- Choosing personal protective equipment. Cordier, Pamela J. // Pulp & Paper;Nov2004, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p25
Presents information on employee personal protective equipment in the paper and pulp mills industry. Information on the debate on the use of back belts; Value of enforcing proper use of hearing protection and protective eyewear; Description of different types of respirator.
- In the Clear. Mooney, Loren // Sports Illustrated;12/28/98-1/4/99, Vol. 89 Issue 26, Following p38
Evaluates the Smith Turbo Constant Air Management goggles for skiing. Cost; Key features; Pros and cons.
- Protection Tip of the Month. // Roads & Bridges;Feb2004, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p17
Presents information on the Z87+ mark engraved on the lens or temple of safety glasses and goggles which assures that the eye protection meets the American National Standard Institute standard for occupational protection required for road and bridge construction. List of other products that...