On the Move
- Suiting Up. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Feb2005, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p55
Features several brands of tracksuits and sweatsuits introduced in the U.S. market in February 2005.
- WE KEEPS IT HOOD. // Transworld Skateboarding;Dec2006, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p96
This article presents premium cut and sew hooded sweatshirts fit for skateboarding people. Aurora by Planet Earth for $56. Dead Serious by L-R-G for $110. Asher Metric by Matix for $60. Brigg Zip Up by Slack Label for $52. Priority sherpa-lined zip by Volcom for $71. Nepal by DC for $85....
- Sweat Couture: A User's Guide to Performance Apparel. Monroe, Mary // IDEA Fitness Journal;Oct2008, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p38
The article reports major design trends in exercise apparel sector. These trends are explored as follows: close-fitting clothes, otherwise known as compression apparel; apparel with high moisture absorption capacity; anti-microbial fabric; use of environmentally-friendly materials; suitability...
- ocean over me. // Cosmo Girl;Jun/Jul2004, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p120
Presents several bathing suits and swim wear for women. Tie-dyed string bikini from No Boundaries; Teal one-piece with rings and cutout sides from Guess Collection; Neon orange neoprene halter bikini from Bongo.
- Workout Wear Expert tips on easy dressing for your favorite exercise. Berg, Rona // Organic Spa Magazine;Oct2015, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p70
The article suggests expert tips on workout wear which are appropriate for specific exercise. These include tight-fitted bottoms or capris and sweat-wicking materials for rowing, fitted clothing and capris and supportive sports brassiere for spinning, legging, sports brassiere and tank for...
- GET physical. Waugh, Olivia // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);2/6/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p36
The article suggests sports clothes for women in Australia including sleeveless shirts from Hoodie, Reebok pants and Puma singlet top.
- Square One. // Ride BMX;Jan2004, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p46
The article presents western shirts for $42 for bicyclists.
- Tips for Fit Sales. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Feb2014, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p148
The article offers tips for resort retailers on how to sell sweat and exercise apparel and related products as of February 2014. Topics discussed include resort retailers' efforts to make it easy for guests to buy sporting apparel, sales of sports apparel at the members-only Suncadia Resort in...
- (Almost) anything goes. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p32
The article focuses on the clothing and footwear standards in golf. It states that golf is a team game and players have freedom to wear more or less what they like as long as their trousers are long and their shirts have a collar. It discusses a campaign launched by golf apparel brand Ashworth...