FREE LITERATURE & SOFTWARE
- FREE LITERATURE. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p17
Features several types of reference materials about heating, piping and air conditioning systems and applications. Brochure published by Bell & Gossett which describes its Circuit Sentry automatic flow-limiting valve; Equipment and accessories being offered in the catalog Greenheck 2005 Quick...
- The hidden secrets of heat pipes. Simmons, Doug // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;04/03/2000, Vol. 209 Issue 14, p33
Focuses on the use of heat pipes in air conditioning systems. Design of heat pipes; Heat pipe construction; Wrapping of heat pipes around the cooling coil; Energy savings from using heat pipes.
- Heat pipes can enhance air conditioning systems. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/5/95, Vol. 195 Issue 6, p20
Discusses the use of heat pipes in enhancing air conditioning systems. Transfer of heat from one point to another without the need for energy input; Basic makeup of a heat pipe; Increase in the amount of latent cooling.
- HIT roundup. // Medical Device Daily;8/7/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 151, p4
The article reports on the selection by American Medical Software of the health language applications from Wolters Kluwer Health in the U.S. as of mid-August 2013 to promote higher-quality clinical documentation and regulatory compliance for physician practices.
- Encarta 2004 Reference Library Plus. Lymer, Debbie // Library Media Connection;Feb2004, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p92
Reviews the computer software Encarta 2004 Reference Library Plus.
- Heat pipes help dehumidify supermarkets without energy penalty. Thomas, Jerry // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/6/96, Vol. 198 Issue 1, p30
Describes how heat pipes help dehumidify supermarkets which enhances the efficiency of the refrigeration systems. Primary function of the heating, ventilation and air conditioning system; Dehumidification system in supermarkets; Concept of heat pipe installations. INSETS: Shaw's uses heat...
- Special focus. // Curriculum Administrator;Sep97, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p6
Evaluates various reading materials and computer software for students. `Reader Rabbit's Preschool, Reader Rabbit's Kindergarten'; `Life Skills English'; `Wraparound Teacher's Edition'; `The Toy Shop Beginner's Pack'; `Words Around Me'; `AR Book Guide'; Features of the products.
- CD-ROM Reviews. LaGuardia, Cheryl; Tallent, Ed // Library Journal;10/1/1998, Vol. 123 Issue 16, p142
Presents numerous brief reviews of reference sources on CD-ROM. `Eyewitness History of the World 2.0' from DK Multimedia; `Jesus: Gospels and Paintings,' from Montparnasse Multimedia; `Landmark Documents in American History 2.0' from Facts on File; Others.
- Tongue-tied writers benefit from online cross reference. Goldsborough, Reid // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/22/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p20
Reports on the release of Word Menu and GuruNet computer programs. Database of words organized hierarchically into categories; Assistance of online cross reference to writing activities; Importance of Internet connection in the use of the computer programs.