Affordable colour Communications
- PRODUCT NEWS. // OfficePro;Apr2005, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p31
Presents information on new office equipment released in the U.S. as of April 2005. Pitney Bowes Fast Pac Inserting Systems; WorkCentre M20 and M20i from Xerox; Toshiba STUDIO 900 and 1050.
- Buyers be aware. McIntosh, Deanne // Bulletin with Newsweek;3/2/2004, Vol. 122 Issue 6410, p56
The article presents certain suggestions for rationalizing the office. Most offices can't get without basic printing accessories like printer, fax, copier, scanner etc., but why bother with separate boxes? Multifunction devices do it all, and do it well. The article presents guides that should...
- Multi-Function Devices. Chester, Bernard // AIIM E-DOC;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p10
The article provides information regarding multi-function devices which serve as a viable option in addressing the multiple document needs of an organization. Multi-function devices is defined as office equipment for paper management that is connected to a personal computer and handles two or...
- ROI and Distributed Capture. Payne, Rich // AIIM E-DOC;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p20
An interview with Rich Payne, who worked for the South Carolina (SC) State Achieves, is presented. When asked about the cost associated with multi-function peripheral (MFP) report setup against a dedicated scanner, he replied that MFP is designed to be used for a low-volume area while a scanner...
- What Happened to the Duplicating Machine? Ebel, Robert L. // Education Digest;Mar1969, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p52
The article presents an analysis on the school duplicating equipments. Materials have evolved, since introduction of the new system, from the standard, preprinted variety to innovative, teacher-produced and student-produced papers. Typical school duplicating equipment, clustered in untidy...
- Sharp and Simple. // Management Services;Jul2004, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p29
This article reports that Sharp has announced the next generation of multi-functional copier printers with the introduction of the AR-M550 and AR-M620, suitable for large workgroups. Replacing the AR-507 and AR-651, the two new modular devices offer more flexibility in printing and an array of...
- SMALL OFFICE SOLUTIONS. Donaldson, Sonya A. // Black Enterprise;Jun2004, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p82
Gives advice on purchasing a printing solution for a small office. Benefits of multifunction devices; Features of Canon MultiPass MP390 printer, scanner, fax and copier; Factors which should be considered before purchasing a multifunction device.
- EPSON STYLUS PHOTO RX510. Taylor, Nathan // Bulletin with Newsweek;3/2/2004, Vol. 122 Issue 6410, p58
Evaluates the multifunctional device Epson Stylus Photo RX510. Performance of the printer engine; Capabilities of the device; Price tag of the device.
- HP Delivers Low-Cost Color Printing. Littman, Dan // InfoWorld;4/24/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p60
The article evaluates the HP Color LaserJet 4730 multifunction printer/copier system from Hewlett-Packard and offers information on its price, capabilities and software.