- product pipeline. Williams, Don // Library Journal;Winter2004 Net Connect, Vol. 129, p12
Evaluates EikonixÂ® Model 785 digital scanning tool from the Imaging Science Division of Eastman Kodak Company. Key features; Advantages; Comparison to traditional imaging hardware. INSET: Scanning Developments To Watch.
- KODAK WANTS TO CREATE A NEW IMAGE: CHANNEL PLAYER. Mollzen, Edward F. // CRN;6/5/2006, Issue 1199, p14
The article reports on the introduction of Kodak's Scan Station 100. The product is Kodak's first network-capable document scanner and can be deployed as an operating-system-independent device that produces images from the source directly into a point on the network. The article reports on...
- Document Imaging Primer for CUs. Vaughan, Tim // Credit Union Executive Newsletter;10/15/2001, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p4
Focuses on the use of document imaging, an electronic data storage system in credit unions. Stages of the document imaging process; Factors to consider in using the imaging process; Goal of producing quality image, rapid scanning and minimal storage space; Explanation on document imaging...
- Document archive writer. // Machine Design;9/26/96, Vol. 68 Issue 17, p136
Features Eastman Kodak Co.'s Model 4800 document archive writer. Specifications; Capabilities.
- Kodak targets process-driven document capture with the launch of its i4000 series scanners. // IM@T.Online;Mar2010, p15
The article evaluates several computer products including KODAK i4000 Series Scanners and KODAK Capture Pro Software from Eastman Kodak Co.
- Kodak IQSmart. Gbadamosi, Nosmot // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);3/13/2008, p33
The article evaluates the IQSmart2 and IQSmart3 scanners from Kodak.
- Scan, store & print. // Management Services;Mar1993, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p39
The article focuses on the development of the Lionheart document imaging system by Kodak Co., which has been around for about three years now. In essence Kodak have taken a very fast PostScript printer and extended its capabilities to serve as a full document imaging system. This means the 92...
- Digital Imaging: Kodak Shows True Colors. // Bio-IT World;Jan2004, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p58
Evaluates the Image Station 2000 Multi-Modal Imaging System from KODAK. Key features; Use in molecular imaging research.
- eVue Digital Imaging System. // Scientific Computing & Instrumentation;Sep2005, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p6
Features the eVue Digital Imaging System by Cascade Microtech Inc. which facilitates semiconductor wafer navigation and testing. Features and functions; Design and configuration.