- Infrared link speeds data at 4Mbps. // Design News;2/5/96, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p28
Reports on Sharp Electronics Corp.'s notebook PCs sporting infrared communications links that run at 4Mbps. Design features; Applications.
- Sharp to undercut rivals. Dicarlo, Lisa // PC Week;1/29/96, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p33
Reports on the market introduction of low-priced notebook personal computers (PC) by Sharp Electronics Corp. Prices; Notebook models; Display and product features; Megabyte capacity; Contact information.
- Sharp delivers M series desktop replacements. // PC Week;11/24/97, Vol. 14 Issue 49, p32
Discusses notebook computers from Sharp Electronics Corp. in late November of 1997. M Series systems which are positioned at desktop replacements; The PCM-100 and the PCM-200; The PC-9300 and 9330T; The PC-9340T; Features of each; Specifications; Pricing; Contact information.
- Sharp presents a new multimedia LCD projector for mobile... // Curriculum Administrator;Apr97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p30
Focuses on the launching of `NoteVision,' a compact high performance multimedia liquid-crystal display (LCD) projector, by the Sharp Electronics Corporation. Features and functions of the projector.
- Sharp to add 100-, 133-MHz mobile Pentium processors to notebook lines. Crothers, Brooke // InfoWorld;1/22/96, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p26
Reports on the expansion of Sharp Electronics Corp.'s mobile offerings in 1996 with additions to its PC-3000 and PC-9000 lines of notebooks slated to include Intel's 100-MHz and 133-MHz Mobile Pentium processors. Products included in the high-end series; Pricing; Contact information.
- Remote connections key to Sharp notebooks. Lee, Yvonne L. // InfoWorld;11/13/95, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p32
Reports on the market introduction of Pentium notebooks running on 4Mbps infrared communications by Sharp Electronics Corp. at the 1995 Comdex. Product features and capabilities; User benefits; Price; Contact information.
- Sharp PC-3010. Hastings, Bryan; Grimes, Brad // PC World;Nov95, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p224
Reviews Sharp Electronics Corp.'s Sharp PC-3010 notebook personal computer.
- Ultrathin Notebooks Get Even Lighter. Lasky, Michael S.; McDonald, Anne B. // PC World;Mar2003, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p65
Reports on ultrathin notebook computers. Features of the Actus PC-UM32W from Sharp; Performance of the Toughbook TI from Panasonic.
- Sharp notebooks offer color, low cost. Lee, Yvonne L. // InfoWorld;7/11/94, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p33
Presents the PC-8660 and the PC-8650II color notebook computers from Sharp Electronics Corporation. Product description; Pricing; Product support; Contact information.