- FROM THE FIELD: NEW PRODUCTS. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2011, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p20
The article offers brief information on several engineering equipments including the Model ERCH and Model VER energy-recovery ventilators from Greenheck Fan Corp., the Humidity Control Unit from Polygon and the proline airflow-containment systems from Pentair Technical Products.
- Fans, Blowers, Louvers. // ASHRAE Journal;Dec2005, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p118
The article presents a comparison of fans, blowers and louvers including products from Greenheck Fan Corp., Airmaster Fan Co. and Fantech Co.
- Nylon coil survives lightning-like surges. // Design News;7/20/98, Vol. 54 Issue 14, p65
Focuses on the use of Zytel nylon resin at ABB Electric Metering and Control from DuPont Engineering Polymers. Characteristics of Zytel in designing coil bobbin; Comment from ABB Project Engineer Russell Broome; Details of the bobbin design.
- Keep coils comfy, cozy. Roberts, David; Kelly, David // Engineered Systems;Feb98, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p56
Suggest methods in preventing coil freezing and rupture. Account on the appropriate design strategies; Description of air blenders; Things to consider when designing outdoor air intake dampers; Features of face and bypass dampers. INSET: Snow-melt coil.
- Fans and Blowers. // ASHRAE Journal;Sep2007, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p88
The article provides information on various companies that specialize in products to be used with in the heating and ventilation industry. The International Environmental Corporation has released a fan coil unit to be used in large office or residential buildings. The Kentucky-based company...
- Greenheck Forms Company. // ASHRAE Journal;May2010, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the establishment of the Unison Comfort Technologies by Greenheck Fan Corp. in Minneapolis for the purpose of manufacturing and selling HVAC products.
- DAMPERS. // Engineered Systems;May2011, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p76
The article offers brief information on the damper catalog from Greenheck Fan Corp.
- SEISMIC CONTROL. // Engineered Systems;Dec2011, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p57
The article offers brief information on the 12-page Seismic Solutions brochure from Greenheck Fan Corp. that summarizes the seismic certifications and ratings of more than 20 product models of the company.
- FREE LITERATURE. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Mar2004, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p18
Present several brochures on the heating and ventilation industry. Energy management brochure from Power Measurement Ltd.; Frictionless-compressor pamphlet from Turbocor Inc.; Water-leak-detection catalog from RLE Technologies.