FREE LITERATURE & SOFTWARE
- Show Products. // ASHRAE Journal;Jan2006, Vol. 48 Issue 1, pS75
The article presents information about products related to HVAC industries. Schneider Electric SA is offering Square D S-Flex enclosed AC drive. This is suitable for HVAC, pump and fan applications rated 15 kW and less. Reflectix Inc. is offering a 50 mm by 19 mm spacer with an adhesive strip...
- Louisiana College Earns Accreditation. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/3/2003, Vol. 218 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the accreditation grant of the Louisiana Technical College for its heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration program in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Contractors: Sow referrals to grow your customer base. Howard, Steve // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/13/94, Vol. 192 Issue 7, p1
Discusses results of a study conducted by the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) on the value of customer referrals. Suggestions for boosting referrals to contractors; Importance of follow-up.
- Trade Association Adopts Technical Schools. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;May2002, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p10
Reports the efforts of the National Association of Oil Heating Service Managers (NAOHSM) in adopting technical schools in the U.S. Aims in educating and training oil heating service managers; Collaborations between Westchester NAOHSM chapter and Saunders High School; Technical seminars for...
- Success Stories. // Process Heating;Oct2014, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p44
The article reports various developments related to heating and ventilation industry including the Tech Team approach at MultiTherm Heat Transfer Fluids assisting a roofing company in Southern Pennsylvania in replacing piping.
- IN BRIEF. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Apr2013, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p11
The article offers news briefs related to the U.S. heating/piping/air conditioning (HPAC) industry as of April 2013 such as the American Society of Heating Refrigerating & Air-Conditioning Engineers' (ASHRAE) webinar and the inclusion of Aquatherm in "Forbes" America's Most Promising Companies.
- Literature showcase. // Industrial Heating;Dec96, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p54
Presents a list of brochures that contain useful information relating to the heating and ventilation industry. Names of the companies that produced the brochures.
- New technical literature. // Industrial Heating;Dec96, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p65
Presents a list of companies who published pamphlets containing information that relates to the heating and ventilation industry. Description of the controlled atmosphere brazing process; Information on induction heating among other topics.
- Fan Hoods, Demand-Side Ventilation Yield Energy Savings for Restaurant. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Oct2008, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p68
The article reports on Intelle-Hood controls from Melink which keeps energy consumption down by matching fan speed with the amount of smoke or vapor present over the cooktop, used in Print Works Bistro, part of Proximity Hotel, the first hotel in the world to be certified Platinum under the U.S....