- Combination Ovens and Steamers. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan2002, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p52
Provides information on the oven and steamer combination cooking equipments of restaurants. Operating modes in which restaurant cooks can operate the ovens and steamers; Features of oven/steamer models; Range capacities of oven/steamer models available in the market.
- Bisto Hob Top: Chicken & Wild Mushroom cooking sauce. // Grocer;2/6/2016, p52
The article offers information on the Chicken & Wild Mushroom cooking sauce from Premier Food Group.
- Cooking Sauces Category Report 2016: Innovations. // Grocer;2/6/2016, p63
The article offers information on Premier Foods' Homepride cooking sauces including Texan BBQ, Hickory Smoked Maple and Smoky Cajun.
- What's new. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/26/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4241, pN.PAG
Presents information on the food and equipment products as of September 2002. Madras flavoring from Tilda Foodservice; Grillvapor from Euro Catering Equipment; Savory sauces from Macphie Foodservice.
- Specialty Cooking Equipment. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;May2010, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p66
The article offers information on some specialized cooking equipment, specifically wood-burning ovens and smokers producing new food flavors for adventure. It states the description of wood-burning pizza ovens as one of the popular types of wood-burning equipment, a comparison to the real wood...
- HOME ON THE RANGE. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep2005, Vol. 89 Issue 9, p98
This article focuses on cooking ranges for the food service industry. The term range in food service has come to mean just about any of an assortment of flat cooking surfaces. The term originated as an appliance that could cook a range of dishes at the same time. There are at least 10 range...
- Combi nation. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/25/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4460, p152
The features kitchen equipment, including Air-O-Steam combination-ovens from Electrolux, Genius Touch combination-steamers from Eloma, and Alto Shaam Combi Smoker.
- You asked for it. Hunter, Beatrice Trum // Consumers' Research Magazine;Apr95, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p9
Presents a question-and-answer advisory concerning various consumer goods. Includes marinating meat on a countertop at room temperature; Crockpot cooking style; Safety of the time-bake feature of an oven; Servicing of food processors.
- Convection Baking or Regular Baking? Appenbrink, Kristin // Real Simple;Sep2008, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p68
The article offers tips on the uses of the convection setting in an oven. The convection setting uses a fan in the oven circulating the hot air around the food making it good for cooking firm dishes. The convection setting is not a good choice for things that can easily splatter or shift because...