- Snapshots from the Road More Traveled. Lawn, John // Food Management;Jan2008, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p12
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Scott Meyer on the cellular phone text promotions and another by Douglas Crane on the use of foodservice to build the school's sense of student community.
- PHCC Offers Educational Resource For Contractors. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/15/2001, Vol. 214 Issue 7, p9
Reports the educational offering of Plumbing-Heating Cooling Contractors (PHCC) through distance learning by the Internet in Virginia. Delivery of educational opportunities for p-h-c contractors; Transformation of employees to managing businesses into transferable assets; Expansion of PHCC...
- Marketing digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/17/98, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p14
Focuses on several developments concerning restaurant marketing as of August 17, 1998. Bacco's promotion for customers stranded at home for the summer; Forte's collaboration with Oakland Athletic Club to offer a complimentary aerobics class to diners; Wienerschnitzel hot dog chain's promotion...
- If life were like the movies, branding campaigns would run their course. Cebrzynski // Nation's Restaurant News;12/06/99, Vol. 33 Issue 49, p14
Discusses the importance of regular sales promotion in brand-image campaigns of restaurants. Description of branding campaigns for Piccadily Cafeterias Inc. and Lone Star Steakhouse and Saloon; Marketers' mistake of expecting too much from branding campaigns; Need for marketers to sometimes...
- Supplier Briefs. // CSP;Sep2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p29
This section offers news briefs on U.S. suppliers including the hot-air balloon ride and tasting program initiated by Hershey Co. to promote its new Hershey's Air Delight Chocolate, a license agreement signed between TCC USA and the Angry Birds franchise of Rovio Mobile Ltd., and the acquisition...
- Hope for Promotion Overload Victims. Maites, Alan // Brandweek;09/20/99, Vol. 40 Issue 35, p26
Comments on Promotion Overload Syndrome (POS) caused by the proliferation of unfocused promotions. How promotion marketers can help POS patients; Features of getallthegoodies.com web site; Discussion on marketing strategies.
- Red backs fashion site with integrated ad drive. Shearman, Sarah // Marketing (00253650);12/1/2010, p9
The article offers information on the promotional campaign of Redonline.co.uk, a high-quality online content which is intended to become an integral part of readers' lives.
- Bring on the Internet Traffic! Dysart, Joe // ABA Bank Marketing;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p24
Presents several Web site marketing and promotion strategies. Advertising in opt-in e-mail lists and/or electronic magazines; Features of the software program Web Site Traffic Builder; Opportunity to establish a virtual press center on a site.
- Check your golden ticket! // Commercial Motor;7/5/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5236, p20
This article offers information on the Golden Ticket promotion of Roadtransport.com.