- Sheboygan team wins National ProStart Student Invitational. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/27/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 26, p42
Reports that the team from Sheboygan North National High School has won the first place culinary competition at the fourth annual National ProStart Student Invitation held in Orlando, Florida. Launch of ProStart by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF) to teach high...
- Bizarre HR. // Human Resources (09648380);Jun2010, p13
The article reports on the attack of former CBI boss Lord Jones on the wording of the bottle of Coca-Cola Co.'s Glaceau Vitamin Water and the charitable donations of staffs each time they swap clothes in Great Britain.
- The Community Foundation Announces Annual Grant Applications Available for Middle Tennessee Nonprofits. // Tennessee Tribune;7/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p14A
The article reports on the opening of Community Foundation's annual grant applications for nonprofit organizations until August 6, 2010 in Middle Tennessee.
- Power of foundations. Herrada, Elena // Michigan Citizen;2/12/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 14, pA6
In this article, the author notes that on the ability of foundations to decide who will have school programs, cultural and arts programming, moderate and low income housing, and health care in Michigan, even without the supervision of the government.
- Support for environmental charities urged. // Charities Management;2010, Issue 71, p34
The article reports on the move of the Great Britain trusts and foundations to increase their support to environmental charities in order to advise them on all aspects of making applications to the various funding sources.
- ChefsGiving events give needy a Thanksgiving meal. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/11/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p22
Reports on the participation of chefs involved with the Chef and Child Foundation in the feeding of Thanksgiving meals to needy children in Orlando, Florida, New Orleans, Louisiana, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois during the 2000 ChefsGiving event.
- (EDUCATION) Coca-Cola Foundation. // Children & Youth Funding Report;2/26/2010, p14
The article offers information on the Coca-Cola Foundation of Coca-Cola Co. in the U.S. The giving arm supports projects which provide youth with the educational opportunities to become productive citizens. In addition, it encourages new solutions to problems that impede educational systems and...
- Coca-Cola donates $1M to NRAEF. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/14/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 24, p6
Reports on Coca-Cola Co.'s donation to the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation in the United States. Amount donated by Coca-Cola; Use of the funds to attract, develop and retain the restaurant industry's workforce; Executives present during the ceremony for Coca-Cola's donation.
- The Marketing Week. Joseph, Sebastian // Marketing Week (Online Edition);4/26/2013, p1
This section offers news briefs relating to the marketing industry as of April 26, 2013. The value of oil and gas brand Shell increased 35 percent to 19.5 billion British pounds. The Brazilian Red Cross has taken an innovative approach to increasing donations in its campaign by working with...