- Safer Ice, Less Work. // Food Management;Oct2005, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p80
Evaluates the Saf-T-Scoop and Guardian System for ice machines from San Jamar. Features of the product; Information on the guardian system installed in the product; Comments on the designing of the product; Information on different models available in the product.
- FOODSERVICE BUYER: PRODUCTS. // Restaurant Business;Jun2007, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p78
The article evaluates several products for food services suppliers including the FlashBake oven from Hobart, QuickFit EX poly gloves from Foodhandler Inc., and salad dressings from Ken's Food Inc.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;2/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p60
Presents new products related to foodservice as of February 2004. InfraRed Thermometer from Extech; Wine Tree from American Metalcraft; Mt2 2-in-1 mobile thermal printer from Printek.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/15/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 20, p69
The article introduces products of interest to the food service and restaurant industries. The products include Grease Express removal product from Ecolab, FoodFrames Modular Buffet system from Vollrath, frozen entrees and precooked eggs from Sunny Fresh, Artisan Scones from Sweet Street...
- Spice and easy. Bruce, Anne // Caterer (2055-7817);10/31/2014, p54
The article reports that the British food service industry is beginning to use Korean-flavored sauces. Topics discussed include the mainstream adoption of Asian-flavored sauces, such as soy sauce and teriyaki sauce, and the increasing popularity of sweet and spicy sticky sauces that add value to...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/18/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p20
The article offers news briefs related to food service equipment in the U.S. Rubbermaid Commercial Products has launched its Safe Food Holding System, a registered modular and movable solution for buffet-style food service. San Jamar has introduced its innovative and patented Saf-T-Grip cutting...
- Superperformers. O'Brien, Tom // FoodService Director;12/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 12, pFSB14
The article evaluates several eco-conscious equipment products for food service businesses, including the Tear-N-Dry Eco paper towel dispenser from San Jamar, the Multiplex beverage system from Manitowoc and the Energy Star-rated EnduraHeat transport cart from Carter-Hoffmann.
- New and innovative products to solve problems in your operation. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;03/01/99, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p21
Focuses on several innovative products for food service operations. Sneeze guard from Plastic Products; Insulation from William's Refrigeration; PowerDry auxiliary blower dryer.
- MERCHANDISING CORNER. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p140
Presents information on new products related to food service as of March 15, 2000.