FREE LITERATURE & SOFTWARE
- Insulation Accessory Products: A Total System Approach is Essential. // ASHRAE Journal;Jul2014, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p134
No Abstract or Headings.
- Computers & software. // Engineered Systems;May2000, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p100
Features various software products for the heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry. Cutler-Hammer's PanelMate Power Pro software; Metalaire's selection program for air terminal boxes, hot water coils, electric terminal heaters and electric duct heaters; Carrier Corp.'s Hourly...
- Computers & software. // Engineered Systems;Apr2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p78
Introduces several computer software and web sites that may be of interest to heating, ventilation and air conditioning professionals. Virtual prototyping software called Airpak from Fluent Inc.; Software suite called Right-Suite Commercial from Wrightsoft Corp.
- Surface Temperatures; Customers' Comfort. Richardson, David // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/10/2014, Vol. 253 Issue 11, p6
The article offers the author's view on ensuring customer comfort through determining proper surface temperature. He mentions the need of considering the air temperature of a building for thorough delivery of a heating and ventilation (HVAC) system. An overview of the impacts of insulation and...
- Insulation can lower costs. Bartok Jr., John W. // GMPRO - Greenhouse Management & Production;Jan2005, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p88
Emphasizes the practicality of adding insulation to heated buildings to obtain a good return on investment. Definition of insulation; Thermal assistance of common types of insulation materials; Factors that affect the amount of insulation to install; Characteristics of a good insulation material.
- Delivering on design. Millichap, Tony // Heating & Ventilating Review;Jan2015, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p9
The article reports on the challenges faced by construction contractors due to air-leakage in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system of a building thus affecting energy efficiency of the system. Topics discussed include the role of ductwork in meeting the target carbon dioxide...
- Computers & software. // Engineered Systems;May96, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p78
Presents software products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) industry, companies' and associations' World Wide Web pages and other computer or Internet-based information for the innovative HVACR systems engineer.
- Computers & software. // Engineered Systems;Aug2000, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p94
Features a selection of computer hardware and software of interest to heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning mechanical systems engineers. Modeling software; Controls suite; Internet control; Mobile computer.
- what's NEW. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/19/2001, Vol. 214 Issue 12, p8
Features several heating and cooling products in the United States. Features of the Quiet-Comfort IIS gas furnace from Heil Heating & Cooling Products; Functions of Enterprise version 3.0 software from FieldCentrix; Description of the Model C8600A 1000 residential carbon monoxide alarm from...