- Ahhh... Chocolate... Ahhh... Candy Bars! Barnes, Susan // Odyssey;Feb2005, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p21
Presents a trivia related to chocolate candy bars.
- Are you a Chocoholic? Bailey, Janet // Redbook;Apr2000, Vol. 194 Issue 4, p26
Presents a quiz about the habit of eating chocolates.
- CRAVE THIS. // Baby Talk;Oct2011, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p56
The article offers brief information on the CocoPreggers dark chocolate truffles.
- NO TRICK TO THESE TREATS. // Bon Appetit;Oct2002, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p38
Presents chocolate candies. Truffles paired with hot chocolate.
- Holiday Chocolate Truffles. // Victorian Homes;Winter2014, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p49
A recipe for Holiday Chocolate Truffles is presented.
- SEATTLE CHOCOLATE COMPANY. // Gourmet Retailer;Dec2004, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p140
The article reports that Seattle Chocolate Company LLC will introduce their new 'Pick-Me-Ups,' three-piece chocolates wrapped in Spring or Valentine's packaging. Each pack includes all-natural European truffles in either dark or milk chocolate.
- M&M's gain weight, get new dye job. Thompson, Stephanie // Advertising Age;6/6/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 23, p8
Reports on the launch of Mega M&M's chocolate candies in July 2005 in an effort to reach adult consumers, and thus, grow the company's brand. Color replacement of the candies; Details of the promotion of M&M; Timeline of M&M brand extensions and modifications.
- STARTERS: PUNK ROCK CHOCOLATE. // Bon Appetit;Jul2005, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p22
Introduces the Punk Rock Box from the Chocolate Bar, a chic candy store in Manhattan, New York City.
- How to Turn Fudge into ChocolateTruffles. D. Z. // Cruising World;Dec2014, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p19
The article offers step-by-step instructions for turning fudge into chocolate truffles.