- Alphabet Scoop. // Parenting School Years;Nov2010, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p17
The article suggests several alphabet-themed commercial products including ABC mini-paper cups, Anthropologie's Monogrammed Mugs, and Alphabet Soaps from Chasing Fireflies.
- A Classy Glass. // Southern Living;Nov2008, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p13
The article evaluates the Jefferson cups designed by Thomas Jefferson.
- CHILLY TWIST CUPS. // Boating;Jun2010, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p77
The article evaluates the Chilly Twist drinking cups from Chilly Twist.
- rise and shine. // Vogue;Sep2007, Vol. 197 Issue 9, p614
The article evaluates the new limited-edition set of Golden Morning Cups from Neue Gelerie New York.
- tools of the trade. Bittar, Christine; O'Loughlin, Sandra; Greenberg, Karl // Brandweek;3/17/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p38
Describes several products manufactured in the U.S. Krazy Kritters and Dinosaur Fun Cups from George-Pacific's Dixie division in Atlanta, Georgia; Swatch Box color and fabric cards from Canadian luxury sportswear designer Robert Barakett; Release of the film 'Three Journeys' from Toyota Motor...
- Cup dispensersâ€¦The new TRAEX. Lavecchia, Gina // Food Management;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p88
CupPro Basix cup dispensers introduced by Traex for food service operators, reliably dispense one cup at a time to help eliminate cup waste. The patented design is adjustable, affordable and functional. The clear plastic tube can be easily adjusted to accommodate 6-oz. to 44-oz. cups. The units...
- Oversize Bottles, Cups Are `In: Big-Mouth Beverages. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p102
Deals with the souvenir beverage cups introduced at several food service outlets across the United States. Sizes of the cups; Explanations from food service officials; Prices.
- Meal Delivery Programs Help You Get Cooking and Eating. Ruhs, Barbara // Environmental Nutrition;Jan2016, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p7
The article focuses meal delivery programs. It discusses how meal delivery programs with pre-portioned ingredients and recipes offer individuals access to healthier meals which are said to be hindered by the required time, planning and culinary skills, the tendency for people to eat out due to...
- Creature comfort. Baker, Jane // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/13/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4226, p32
Deals with ethical concerns in the food service industry of Great Britain. Problems related to the use of organic produce; Information on the ethical treatment of people in food production; Planning of menus to include the use of locally grown produce.