Resources in brief
- Apple extends CD-ROM test. Zhar, Jeffery D. // Advertising Age;3/14/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p21
Reports on the plan of Apple Computer for two more tests of its En Passant CD-ROM catalog. Participating catalogers; Catalog capability; Concern with sales; Apple's review of payment options to see whether upfront or back-end payments better suit the vendors.
- Data on the fly. Chandler, Douglas // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb97, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p29
Evaluates two CD-ROM catalogs for electrical products. Includes National Association of Electrical Distributors' `AnswerPro' software, and Trade Service Corp.'s `CatTrak'; Functions and features; Number of catalog pages; Subscription price.
- Hypermedia: Laser Video-Audio Technology and Art Education. Gregory, Diane C. // Art Education;Jan89, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p66
The article reviews the HyperCard software from Apple.
- Picks of the Month. Holzberg, Carol // Technology & Learning;Jan2002, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p12
Evaluates Apple Works 6.2 by Apple Computer. Discussion on applications and modules; Options on auto-save; Assertion of user-friendly.
- Sorenson Video 3 Professional. Heid, Jim // Macworld;Dec2001, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p49
Reviews the computer software Sorenson Video 3 Professional Edition from QuickTime.
- FINAL CUT PRO 3. Heid, Jim // Macworld;May2002, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p28
Reviews the computer software Final Cut Pro 3 software from Apple Computer Inc.
- Graduate to FINAL CUT EXPRESS. Carlson, Jeff // Macworld;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p70
Reviews the Final Cut Express software from Apple Computer.
- Extreme Revolution. Fleishman, Glenn // Macworld;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p79
Reviews the AirPort Extreme wireless technology software from Apple Computer.
- The Real Deal. Braverman, Barry // Video Systems;Sep2003, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p21
Evaluates the DVD Studio Pro 2 program of Apple Computer Inc. Story of one of the author's students that people can learn from; Features of the software; Advantages to users; Limitations of the program.