Hewlett-Packard SureStore CD-Writer 6020
- Hewlett-Packard Releases New CD-RW Drives. // Information Today;Oct2000, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p53
Reports on the release of new rewritable compact disc (CD-RW) drives by Hewlett-Packard Co. as of October, 2000. Software included with the drives, including Music Match Jukebox, ACID by Sonic Foundry, and Multimedia Organiser by Broderbund; Ability of the drives to convert MP3 files to audio...
- Hewlett-Packard Introduces Networking Capability. // Information Today;Sep1989, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p20
The article reports that Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) has announced HP LaserROM/LAN, a product that enables up to eight users to access any of the CD-ROM information products of HP from a local-area network (LAN). The HP CD-ROM networking solution uses off-the-shelf hardware and software, and...
- Hold the Phone--HP Speaks, Announces 4X/2X/24X CD-RW Drive. Nathans, Stephen F. // EMedia Professional;Oct98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p12
Features Hewlett-Packard Co.'s HP CD-Writer Plus 81001, the flagship of the company's CD/RW line. Unit dimensions; Models; List price; Key specifications.
- Advanced Servers Bring Volume Economics to 63-bit High-Performance Computing. // Scientific Computing & Instrumentation;May2004, Vol. 21 Issue 6, Special section p1
Focuses on Hewlett-Packard Co.'s Proliant portfolio of industry standards-based servers with the DL145 and DL585 servers built around 64-bit AMD Opteron processors. Main features of the processors; Exceptional price/performance for a broad spectrum of high performance applications for mechanical...
- Untitled. // Scientific Computing & Instrumentation;May2004, Vol. 21 Issue 6, Special section p3
Features on Hewlett-Packard Co.'s Proliant portfolio of industry-standards-based servers with the DL145 and DL585 servers built around 64-bit AMD Opteron processors. Computer architecture; Integrated memory controller; Development of Hyper Transport technology, a high-speed low-pin-count...
- HP Posts Higher Sales, Lower Earnings. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/23/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p53
The article discusses the $28.8 billion net revenue of Hewlett-Packard (HP) as of January 31, 2009. The amount is up 1% from $28.5 billion in the first quarter. However, it is 13% lower Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) net earnings. Moreover, HP's imaging and printing group and...
- Trio joins to support workflow standard. Mills, Elinor // InfoWorld;04/20/98, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p59
Reports that Netscape Communications Corp., Sun Microsystems Inc. and Hewlett-Packard Co. have expressed their joint support for a proposed Internet-based standard that will enable disparate workflow software to interoperate. Number of vendors and organizations supporting the development of the...
- HP, Tivoli eye better client/server. Leon, Mark // InfoWorld;6/24/96, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p16
Reports on Tivoli Systems Inc.'s and Hewlett-Packard Co.'s application programming interface standard to bring mainframe reliability to client/server applications. Publication of the Application Response Measurement; Performance-management tools.
- Yamaha, Hewlett-Packard promise hex-speed reads with new... // EMedia Professional;Feb97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p24
Presents read-capable compact disc recorders from Yamaha and Hewlett-Packard. Yamaha Systems Technology's internal recorder, the CDR400; Recorders with 6X read capability from Hewlett-Packard Co.; Their prices.