OmniMedia's Maestro MPEG interactive toolkit
- Briefly noted. // PC Week;8/26/96, Vol. 13 Issue 34, p15
Reports on OmniMedia PLC's release of Maestro MPEG Interactive Toolkit software.
- OmniMedia plc's CD/Web patent: Breakthrough or another patent breakdown? Guenette, David R. // CD-ROM Professional;Dec96, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p14
Reports that British company, OmniMedia, has been granted Patent GB 2293036 for `OmniScape,' a computer software that provides reformatting of data delivered by a computer via different communications links. Benefits of OmniScape; Information on the patent application by OmniMedia; Plans of...
- DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT. Spark, David // EContent;Aug/Sep2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8/9, p38
Focuses on the approach used by several companies to build a digital asset management solution (DAM). Total assets of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia; Background on Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia; Stages to a DAM solution; Features of the DAM solution developed by Survivors of the Shoah Visual...
- Martha Stewart, Kmart intensify exposure. // Discount Store News;10/6/97, Vol. 36 Issue 19, pH12
Focuses on the Silver Label extension of Martha Stewart Everyday at Kmart in fall 1997. Features of the product line at Kmart; Martha Stewart Omnimedia's Web site; Kitchen line by Town and Country Linens.
- Martha gets a Web site. // Electronic Media;09/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p24
Presents information on the launch of a Martha Stewart Living Web site by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia LLC, and the syndicated `Martha Stewart Living' daytime television show. Citing the `askMartha' program on Westwood One radio.
- A good Web thing: Martha Stewart to launch Web site. Rich, Laura // Adweek New England Edition;09/01/97, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p19
Focuses on the launching of a Martha Stewart Living Web site. Features of television personality Martha Stewart's launching of her syndicated television show `Martha Stewart Living'; Features of the Web site; Features of Omnimedia's agreement with US Interactive for the development of the site.
- It's a good thing, online. Brown, Joel // Electronic Media;09/15/97, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p30
Focuses on the Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia website, (http://www.marthastewart.com). When was the website premiered; Who developed the website; Description of the website; Features of the website.
- Stewart becomes head of her publishing household. Kerwin, Anne Marie // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;03/15/97, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p14
Reports on Martha Stewart's gaining control of the firm that bears her name, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (MSLO) LLC. Deal with Time Inc.; Publications and media properties owned by MSLO; Plans; Management changes.
- Martha refines, renames catalog. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;10/21/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p2
Reports that Martha Steward and Martha Steward Living Omnimedia Inc. have come up with a common catalog for their customers under the name of 'Martha Stewart, The Catalog for Living.' Features of the new catalog; Improvements made in the catalog; Information covered under first third of the...