- new products. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jul2005, Vol. 94 Issue 7, p40
Evaluates several food products for food industry and trade. Wonder White Bread Fans Whole-Grain Bread by Interstate Bakeries Corp.; SnackWell's Cookie Cakes by Kraft Foods North America; Nature Valley Healthy Heart Granola Bars with CoroWise by General Mills, Minneapolis.
- PARCO OVEN TREASURES COOKIES. // Restaurant Business;9/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 14, p57
This article presents information on new Oven Treasure cookies from Parco Foods Inc. The 4-in. cookies come fully-baked, packed, and pre-labeled for maximum thaw-and-sell profit. The list of nine flavors includes Mixed Berry Oatmeal, Pumpkin, Cherry Double Chocolate, and Hazelnut Latte.
- Whey to go. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Dec2005, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p23
The article features the Power Crunch, a low-carb snack bar, in the food industry and trade. The existence of low-quality forms of protein has triggered the interest of BioNutritional Research in the U.S. to come up with a solution, using a new form of a dietary protein Proto Whey. Proto Whey...
- Hits & Misses. Lempert, Phil // Gourmet Retailer;Mar2006, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p86
The article presents information on some newly launched food products. The Arico Double Chocolate Cookie Bar is a wholesome delight. Made with both all natural and organic ingredients, the best part about this cookie is that it contains dark chocolate. The Blessac Rainbow Salt called Truffle...
- nutrient-packed food bars. Richmond, Christine // Natural Health;Jun2008, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p22
The article evaluates several food bars including Larabar Cherry Pie, Weil by Nature's Path Organic Goji Moji and Kind Almond & Apricot.
- dreamy desserts. // Cincinnati Magazine;Summer2010 Wedding, p114
The article offers information on serving several types of desserts in weddings including cookies, candies, and pies.
- Quick & easy cookies 'n' cream. Loe, Jodi Jackson // Southern Living;Oct94, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p184
Presents recipes for desserts using cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies as ingredients. Caramel-nut crunch pie; Triple cream dessert; Ice-cream sundae pie.
- Do As We Say, Not As We Eat. ROSENSTRACH, JENNY; WARD, ANDY // Bon Appetit;Apr2013, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p32
A recipe for Slice-and-Bake Oatmeal Raisin Cookies is presented.
- Suddenly s'mores. Disbrowe, Paula // Restaurant Business;12/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 24, p59
Presents information on s'mores, a chewy bar cookie popular in Illinois. Reasons behind the s'mores name for the cookie; Different s'mores desserts offered by restaurants and their prices. INSETS: Recipe.;Foodline.