MediaFORM CD-5900 CD2CD PowerPro
- MediaFORM's CD-4600 CD2CD Pro CD-R duplicator. Bennett, Hugh // EMedia Professional;Nov97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p107
Evaluates MediaFORM Inc.'s CD-4600 CD2CD Pro standalone duplicator. Design for small-run disc duplication and rudimentary disc verification; Additional functions that enhance the flexibility of the duplicator; Expandability of the CD2CD.
- MediaFORM Spectrum2. Bennett, Hugh // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Jan2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p66
Evaluates the MediaFORM Spectrum2 computer peripheral from MediaFORM Inc. Key features; Functions of the peripheral; Cost.
- MediaFORM Releases the SCRIBE Duplicator/Print Station. // EMedia Magazine;Sep2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the release of MediaFORM SCRIBE duplicator and print station from MediaFORM. Features; Retail prices.
- MediaFORM CD-3706P. Bennett, Hugh // EMedia Magazine;Jun2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p72
Evaluates the CD-3706P compact disc (CD) duplicator from MediaFORM Inc. USA. Design of the main duplicator unit; Features of the CD duplicator; Operation of the CD-3706P.
- MediaFORM Introduces cdDirector. // Computers in Libraries;Mar2000, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p22
Announces the release of cdDIRECTOR, an advanced network-enabled disc-on-demand CD-R production system by MediaFORM. Features and contents of cdDIRECTOR; Ability of users to generate and design their own compact discs.
- MediaFORM Introduces cdDIRECTOR 3706NT. // Information Today;Feb2000, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p33
Reports MediaFORM's introduction of cdDIRECTOR 3706NT, a network-enabled disc-on-demand production system. Software; Network integration; Shared network resource; Cross-platform client support; Other features.
- MediaFORM Introduces its CD-3703 ECLIPSE Series of CD-R Producers. // Computers in Libraries;Jun2000, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the announcement by MediaFORM of the release of the CD-3703 ECLIPSE series of network-enabled CD-R duplication and printing production systems. Utilization of inkjet or thermal printing; Advanced features of the series.
- MediaFORM Introduces New, Automated CD-R Production Solutions. // Information Today;Sep2000, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p45
Presents MediaFORM CD-R duplication computer equipment. Statement that the automated systems offer economical solutions for companies requiring CD-R duplication; Description of products, including anti-piracy features, copy protection and electronic watermarking; List of new products as of...
- MediaForm Introduces CD-3707 Seven-Drive Standalone Duplicator. // EMedia Professional;Nov98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p16
Reports that MediaForm has released the CD-3707 standalone spindle-based seven-drive CD-R copier. Features include one-button operation and unattended duplication; Separate reject and accept bins.