Nice & Easy
- Don't Blame It All On Low-Carb. // Nutrition Business Journal;Mar2005, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p14
Reports on snack bar industry leaders' warning against blaming low-carbohydrate bars for the decline in snack bar sales in the United States in 2004. Observers' claim that the category suffered from a lack of the kind of product innovation that has driven growth in the bar category; Sales and...
- Supplier buzz. Eder, Rob // Drug Store News;2/21/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p48
Presents news related to the meal replacement bar business in the United States as of February 21, 2000. Meal replacement offerings of Rexall Sundown and Dean Foods Products Company; Promotional initiative of PowerBar.
- Natural Health. Eder, Rob // Drug Store News;10/25/99, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p53
Provides information on several issues on energy bars sold in the United States. Different bars launched by PowerBar company targeted for all kinds of people; Items launched by MET-Rx company for athletes; Energy bars produced by Balance company. INSET: News Bites.
- Local Giving, Global Impacts: The SB 2015 Holiday Gift Guide. // SB Business Weekly;12/21/2015, p1
The article evaluates several gift items for the holiday season including the Choba Choba chocolates, the Sierra Leone tie-dye shirts from American Apparel Inc., and the Kuli Kuli bars.
- DC SHIRT. // BMX Plus;Jul2004, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p92
Features the DC shirt designed by DC Shoe Co. for bicyclists. Description; Texture; Availability.
- PREMIUM SHIRT. // BMX Plus;Jul2004, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p92
Introduces the Premium shirt designed by Premium products for bicyclists. Description; Design; Availability.
- On the Cold Front. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jul2006, Vol. 76 Issue 7, special section p50
The article presents several sports apparels and accessories. The V-neck Sweaters in different designs that appropriate for a chilly day are offered by Burberry at $195, J. Linderg at $160, J. Crew Inc. at $58 and Rosasen at $192. Other new items include leather shoes by Walter Genuin, polo...
- Ask Dan... NSGA's Answer Man. // NSGA Retail Focus;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p7
The article presents questions and answers related to sporting goods stores including one that sells 100% white cotton dress shirts for nuclear power plant workmen, one which offers wheeled computer or briefcase-style bags and another which offers waterproof blankets.
- WHAT WE WANT. // Motocross Action Magazine;Aug2014, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p26
The article offers information on several motocross equipment and devices including the RK Chains Chain Breaker from RK Excel America, the Lucky 7 T-shirt from Decal MX, and the RDX Neon Boot from O'Neal.