- US: Dole launches packaged soup line. Abdulla, Hannah // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);9/25/2014, p8
The article reports on the launch by Dole Food Co. of a line of packaged, ready-to-serve soups in the U.S. in September 2014, available in five low-fat, gluten-free and cholesterol-free varieties.
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;May2009, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p74
The article offers news briefs related to cookery in 2009 in the U.S. A CD by the National Honey Board titled "Honey Culinary Library" that features foodservice recipes, photo library and a honey search engine has been released. The International GrainsÂ® Rice product line from Uncle Ben's...
- Supplier digest. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/18/99, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p52
Presents news briefs about food suppliers and distributors in the United States. Losses suffered by Dole Food Corp. due to freezing December 1998 weather; Partnership program between FreshPoint Inc. and Charlie's Produce; Appointment of Dan Seitz Jr. as chairman of the Business Management and...
- MARKETPLACE. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul2013, Vol. 97 Issue 7, p66
The article reviews several web sites related to food including www.dr.idahopotato.com from the Idaho Potato Commission, www.dolefoodservice.com from Dole Food Co., and www.California Avocado.com/Foodservice from the California Avocado Commission.
- UNCLE BEN'S MEXICAN FLAVORED INFUSED RICE. // Restaurant Business;May2003, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p88
Uncle Ben Inc.'s Infused Rice line has just added a Mexican flavor.The pack size allows easy handling. Others in the line include Tomato & Basil, Roasted Chicken, and Garlic & Butter.
- Rich Mexican accents. Fernberg, Pat // Food Management;May2003, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p100
This article highlights the specialties of Mexican Flavored Uncle Ben's Infused Rice, from Master Foodservices, a Mars Inc. company. Perfect consistency, savory flavor, and minimal preparation are hallmarks of all Uncle Ben's Infused Rice varieties namely Mexican, Roasted Chicken, Garlic&...
- VANILLA CRAZE. Latona, Valerie; Coleman, Kristina Ferrante; Buffalo, Jody // Shape;Apr2005, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p58
Presents information of several new products using vanilla as a key ingredient.
- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p105
The article presents updates in the food industry. "The Rave Review," the Idaho Potato Commission's quarterly foodservice newsletter, is transitioning to a digital format that will be disseminated via e-mail. American Ego Board is offering foodservice operators a collection of new incredible egg...
- Fruitful and nutritious frozen offering. // Food Processing (00156523);Jan2006, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p14
The article introduces the Frozen Fruit, a branded line of fresh frozen fruits from Dole Food Co. Inc. in Westlake Village, California. The product will be marketed through the nutrition message by the Dole Nutrition Institute, the research and education arm of Dole, which focuses on...