- New Products. // Critical Care Nurse;Oct2003, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p75
Features several products for nursing. PROlign backbrace and abdominal support from DeRoyal; Actar D-fib manikin for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and automated external defibrillator training from Armstrong Medical; Aquacel AG antimicrobial wound dressing from ConvaTec.
- TISSUE VIABILITY NURSES ASSOCIATION NEWS. // British Journal of Nursing;10/28/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 19, pS19
Presents updates on Tissue Viability Nurses Association (TVNA) as of October 2004. Information on the Supply Chain Excellence Programme; Acquisition plans between Accordis and Convatec; Information on the new committee members of the TVNA.
- Non-latex and latex catheters offered. // Urology Times;Dec95, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p40
Introduces the ProSys Urihesive System NL non-latex catheter and the ProSys Urihesive System LA medical grade latex catheter from ConvaTec. Features; Contact information.
- Curved clasp locks ostomy pouches. // Urology Times;Oct95, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p42
Focuses on ConvaTec's DuLock Curved Tail Closure for drainable ostomy pouches.
- Ostomy care products. // Materials Management in Health Care;Oct97, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p44
Features the SURFIT Natura line of ostomy care products from ConvaTec. Flange design with an audible clicking system and body-side wager as its most prominent features.
- Health camp. Bartlett, Margaret // Marketing Week;6/18/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p55
Presents information on the ConvaTec company which hosted its first pan-European sales conference on the island of Malta. Information on ConvaTec; Cost of the conference; Who ConvaTec products are sold to; Details on the transportation of delegates to the conference; Comments from Graham Keene,...
- Secure ostomy system. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jun98, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p56
Introduces the SURF-FIT AutoLock two-piece secure ostomy system from ConvaTec. Design features and capabilities.
- Winner, manufacturing/engineering category. // Management Today;Sep96, p86
Features Convatec's Chronic Care Division of United Kingdom, winner in the Manufacturing/Engineering Category of the 1996 Management Today/Unisys Service Excellence Awards. Market share of ConvaTec; Company operations; Company's publication of a quarterly journal called `Eurostoma'; Function of...
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Sells ConvaTec Business Unit for $4.1Bn to PE Firms. // EmergingMarketsNOW;5/6/2008, p10
The article reports that Bristol-Myers Squibb, a U.S.-based pharmaceutical company, is selling its therapy and surgical care unit ConvaTec to Nordic Capital Fund VII and Avista Capital Partners for US$ 4.1 billion. Bristol-Myers will use the proceeds to increase focus on the biopharmaceuticals...