Botanics add sensations to the packaging mix
- Going beyond aromatherapy at Extracts. Brookman, Faye // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/16/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 73, p7
Highlights the proceedings of the semiannual Extracts show held in New York, New York on April 1999. Aromatherapy, home fragrance and toilet preparations showcased in the show; Exhibitors in the show; Product awardees during the show.
- What's hot. Cluck, Didi // Marie Claire (US);Sep2004, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p270
This article focuses on cosmetics. Don't be fooled by the ultra-bright exterior. Est�e Lauder's new Pure Color LipTints, worth $20 each, impart a subtle stain that, when topped with clear gloss, is the perfect complement to fall's dramatic smoky eye. Ten years after its debut, Donna Karan...
- Extracts sees dollars in scents. Naughton, Julie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/8/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 69, p10
Reports on the highlights of the Extracts Show held on October 1999 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. Emerging popularity of aromatherapy; Number of participating vendors; Toiletries and cosmetics exhibited in the show.
- Most In-Demand Skin Smoother. // Cosmopolitan;May2004, Vol. 236 Issue 5, p148
The Healing Garden Lavender Theraphy Body Lotion for $6.75 is numero uno in both Eckerd and Rite Aid drugstores nationwide. Not only does it make skin supple and soft, but its aroma also puts mind in a supermellow state.
- Heavyweight introduction. // Packaging Magazine;4/22/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the introduction of several PET jars by Audus Noble. Suitability of jars for toiletries and cosmetics; Citation of excellent clarity and barrier properties of the jars; Possibility of decorating the jars.
- Swallowfield's Czech site opens. // Packaging News;Feb2008, p6
The article reports on the opening of the new facility of Swallowfield PLC, cosmetics and toiletries packing firm, in the Czech Republic. The new store aims to serve the fast growing markets in the area and to generate significant savings due to reduced salaries. The facility measures 5,000...
- Lipotec LLC. // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Feb2012 Supplement, Vol. 49, p102
The article presents an overview of Lipotec SA, which is engaged in the research, design and production of innovative active ingredients for the development of novel cosmetic strategies. It presents information on the company's major products and specialized services. It is reported that the...
- marketing notes. // Packaging Digest;May2004, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p26
Features packaging for personal care products available in the United States. Playtex Beyond tampons; Almay's Bright Eyes mascara; Shiseido Beauty Voltage cosmetics; Radical Rain tinted moisturizer.
- Plastohm squares up to cosmetics. // Packaging Magazine;6/30/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p9
Reports on the launch of a new square toiletries jar from plastic packaging specialist Plastohm for the Aromacare range of Oriflame Cosmetics AB. Ease of product handling provided by the square design; Availability of the 125ml jar in two colors; Inclusion of a body cream and body scrub in the...