- Duct Liner. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/26/2005, Vol. 226 Issue 17, p7
The article evaluates ToughGard2 textile duct liner from CertainTeed Corp. and offers information on features, specifications, capabilities and applications.
- Challenging Jobs Often Call for Ductless Systems. Siegel, James J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/18/2001, Vol. 213 Issue 7, p10
Focuses on the benefits from the use of ductless split systems. Installation of ductless split systems; Installation of ductless splits at Southern California A/C.
- The Buzz for August 11, 2010. // ACCA Insider;8/11/2010, Issue 369, p4
The article offers information on various developments related to the heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment (HVAC) industry which include declining sizes of new homes, new HVAC equipment and new green energy sources used by HVAC contractors.
- HVAC. Carley, Larry // Counterman;Oct2015, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p76
The article offers information on various aspects related to heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) material including major compnents, functions, and installation.
- Smart HVAC Moving Mainstream. Murphy, Mike // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/13/2006, Vol. 229 Issue 11, p50
The article discusses emerging trends in smart heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) equipment. Self-diagnostic features include LED displays and blinking lights that indicate various equipment faults. According to the article, contractors may be able to transmit electronic messages...
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/05/98, Vol. 205 Issue 5, p24
Features new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning products available in the United States. Leak detector; Oil acid test kit; Carbon dioxide monitor; Hydronic cassette.
- How do you sell hvac accessories? Hall, John R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/15/99, Vol. 208 Issue 11, p5
Presents advice from a panel of heating, ventilation and airconditioning contractors on selling accessories and components. Residential contractor views; Commercial contractor views. INSET: $64,000 Questions.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/15/99, Vol. 208 Issue 11, p56
Presents products for the heating, ventilation and airconditioning industry. CD-ROM; Detection instruments; Motors; Air conditioner; Ventilator; Interface modules; Combustion air intake; Cordless toolkit.
- Literature. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;01/24/2000, Vol. 209 Issue 4, p70
Introduces several literature and catalogs that may be of interest to heating, ventilation and air-conditioning contractors. Includes York Engineered Systems' brochure about a driveline for chillers; Flowmatic Valves' bulletin about backflow preventers.