- OBSESSIONS. // Gourmet;Feb2009, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p52
The article evaluates several processed foods, including the chocolate Pralus Le 100% bar from Chocosphere, D-Train's Hot Pepper Sauce, and Recchiutis' Mores Bites.
- Burning love. Klein, Matthew // American Demographics;Oct97, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p16
Discusses information about `chileheads,' the people who are fun of eating spicy or fiery food. How chileheads help the market for peppers, sauces and other food products; Places where fiery food are most popular; Information on the 10th annual Fiery Foods Show in March 1998.
- Hot and Heavy. // Shape;Jun2011, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p168
The article offers information from author of the book "The Secret to Skinny: How Salt Makes You Fat," Lyssie Lakatos, on the amount of sodium contained in various hot sauces and what brands contain low sodium, such as Tabasco and Brother Bru Bru's African Hot Pepper Sauce.
- TREES CAN'T DANCE HOT SAUCE. // Diva;Apr2011, Issue 179, p16
The article offers brief information on the Trees Can't Dance hot sauce from TCD Foods Ltd.
- Catch up with ketchup. Silver, Marc // U.S. News & World Report;6/3/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 19, p89
Discusses the popularity of spicy ketchup and mentions four brands of the ketchup. Taste of the ketchup; Stores and Web sites which offer the ketchup.
- Cali chilli site kicks up stink. // Grocer;12/7/2013, Vol. 236 Issue 8134, p57
The article reports on a California judge's ruling that Irwindale-based chilli sauce factory Huy Fong Foods should stop producing offensive, annoying and irritating spicy scents.
- Heat rises in Scots awards shortlist. // Grocer;4/5/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8148, p6
The article reports that the Scotch Bonnet pepper sauce is among the 45 shortlisted products for the 2014 Scotland Food & Drink Excellence Awards, sponsored by the journal.
- FIRE IN THE BOWL. Chute, David // Los Angeles Magazine;Apr2001, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p72
Focuses on the Huy Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce brand, which was developed by Vietnamese David Tran in Los Angeles, California. Global market share of the Huy Fong chili sauce brand; Origin of the Huy Fong name; Description of the company's plant in Rosemead; Family and professional background...
- The Hot Ones. Stieg, Bill; Jones, Lisa // Men's Health;May2002, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p52
Evaluates several hot sauces. Peach 'n' Pepper Gourmet hot sauce; Melinda's Original Habanero Pepper Garlic sauce; Mountain Man Fire Roasted Habanero Sauce; Dead Heat Limited-Edition hot sauce.