- The Octagon gets face lift, new hvac system. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/28/98, Vol. 205 Issue 17, p7
Reports on Trane Co.'s installation of a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (hvac) system at the historic Octagon building in Washington, D.C. Historical significance of the building; Preservation and restoration of the building; Problems with the old hvac equipment; Assessment of the...
- HVAC. // Health Facilities Management;Jun2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p9
The article features heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment including the SAC model 2411 portable air conditioner from KwiKool Portable Cooling Systems, the Tracer AdaptiView chiller control panel from Trane Inc., and the Tri-Stack roof exhaust system from Sstrobic Air Corp.
- HVAC. // Green Builder Magazine;Feb2012, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p22
The article introduces several environment-friendly heating, ventilation and air conditioning products, including the Carrier Infinity 20 Heat Pump, the EarthWise Hybrid dual-fuel heating system from Trane and the Panasonic WhisperGreen exhaust fan.
- Service contractors like monitoring system. Feldman, William Patti // Contractor Magazine;Aug2000, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p40
Evaluates the Notifact Wireless Monitoring System for heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment. Advantages for service providers and building owners; Benefit of its real-time monitoring; Types of equipment that it could monitor.
- Product profiles. // Engineered Systems;Aug2001, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p84
Features products related to heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. Cambridge Engineering's S-Series space heater; EBTRON, Inc.'s Advantage airflow measurement product; Gearing Solutions' NEMA gearheads; EAML6625 airflow measuring louver; Setra Systems, Inc.'s three-valve manifold.
- what's NEW. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/30/2003, Vol. 219 Issue 9, p8
Introduces various heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment and supplies recent as of June 30, 2003. Air conditioner condensing units; Hydronic heating systems; Tool buckets.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/26/95, Vol. 195 Issue 9, p50
Features heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment. Includes a central air conditioning system from Clare Brothers; `Tool Pak' tool vest from Paktek Inc.; Leak detector from Motors & Armatures Inc.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/31/95, Vol. 195 Issue 14, p28
Presents heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment. Includes Vision 3000 water heater-boiler, LE Home Comfort System and HS4A solenoid valve.
- Exploring causes and cures for wet, contaminated systems. Trent, Warren; Trent, Curtis // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/18/95, Vol. 196 Issue 3, p16
Examines the causes of for wet and contaminated interiors of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Eleven causes of wet and contaminated systems; Control devices available. INSET: Hvac system design criteria..