Best of British
- Product awards 1999: living and dining. // Cabinet Maker;11/20/98, Issue 5115, p12
Presents furniture from Caxton Furniture, the winner in the living and dining category of the Furniture Industry Awards for 1997 in Great Britain. Caxton's Legacy glazed cocktail cabinet as entry; Granyte as sponsor of awards.
- Roadshow brings in ...1m bonus. // Cabinet Maker;08/21/98, Issue 5102, p4
Reports on the success of Britain-based Woodberry Brothers & Haines' roadshow. Investment on the showvan which toured for 10 weeks displaying the company's Caxton Furniture ranges; Ranges on show include the Legacy dining range which won the Living/Dining category at the 1998 Furniture Industry...
- New ways for a new age. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p52
Features the furniture firms Slumberland and Woodberry Brothers and Haines in Great Britain. Business operations of Slumberland; Types of furniture from Woodberry; Company profile.
- Administrators appointed at WBH. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2014, Issue 5892, p6
The article announces the appointment of professional services company PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as administrator at England-based furniture manufacturer Woodberry Brothers & Haines Ltd. in July 2014 after Woodberry's financial difficulties and failure to look for buyer of its investment.
- Mid-season view at WBH. // Cabinet Maker;6/16/2006, Issue 5492, p6
The article reports on the show hosted by Great Britain-based furniture retailer, Woodberry Brothers and Haines to allow retailers to preview its midseason products. The show will be held at the Highbridge, Somerset plant of the company from June 26-30, 2006. The focus of the business is on the...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/2003, Issue 5366, p5
Reports developments related to the cabinet industry in Europe as of November 2003. Expansion of the geographic reach of Habitat; Launch of a national contact center by Woodberry Brothers and Haines; Introduction of Blazes Fireplace and Heating Center concession by Atkinsons Beds and Furniture.
- State of the Nation. // Cabinet Maker;12/9/2011, Issue 5767, p42
The article focuses on the views of David Evans, brand manager at Woodberry Brothers and Haines Ltd. (WBH), about the significance of buying furniture manufactured in Great Britain. David stresses that local furniture manufacturers offer more flexible service and product range. Products and...
- RISE to the Occasion. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2013, Issue 5864, p28
The article offers brief information on several furniture design including Olympian functional table from TCS Furniture, the Lichfield living and dining collection from Woodberry Brothers & Haines Ltd. and the Golf coffee table from Italian Furniture Co.
- Its the character of the industry. // Cabinet Maker;12/17/2004, Issue 5419, p39
The article presents interview of John Sweeney is the North Westsales agent for WBH. On a question about how he started in furniture industry, he replied that he responded to an advertisement in the newspaper "The Daily Telegraph," recruiting people to work as representatives for Ducal. Later,...