- cut lines. Balser, Ben // EventDV;Nov2007, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p18
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating dynamic video titles using the Final Cut Studio 2 software.
- Recent school violence spurs release of character-building software, videos. // Electronic Education Report;09/15/99, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p5
Focuses on Disney Educational Productions' handgun violence prevention video and The Learning Co.'s character education software, which are intended to help schools cope with school violence.
- Battle of the Software NLEs Slow Motion AND Image Stabilization Part 3. Ozer, Jan // EventDV;Oct2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p34
The article presents a comparison of the slow motion and image stabilization effects in several video-editing software programs, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Xpress Studio, Pinnacle Liquid Edition and Sony Vegas.
- Creating Audio Atmosphere. Eskow, Gary // Video Systems;Aug2003, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p77
Focuses on the application of Sonicfire Pro software to video scoring. Collaboration between the video producer and the music composer; Range of professional audio tools; Creation of sound textures.
- iMovie App Tricks: Splitting Clips and More. Carlson, Jeff // Macworld;Apr2011, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p79
The article presents suggestions on how to split movie clips in iMovie 1.1. application, a video editing software.
- cut lines. Balser, Ben // EventDV;Jan2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p26
The article offers step-by-step instructions for exporting the Final Cut Pro Sequence into an H.264 file for the internet.
- DRM dreams. Yager, Tom // InfoWorld;2/3/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p18
Reports on the application of personal video recorders on digital rights management (DRM). Advantages of DRM; Computer software for DRM.
- Take the Instance, For Instance. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;8/11/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 30, p26
In this article, the author defines the word "instance" in terms of software application that is a glob of code that do not run on a special piece of computer hardware and also mentions that purpose of sending a video, in case of instance, is to screen that want to display the video.
- Stretch beyond YouTube. // Administrative Professional Today;Apr2011, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p6
The article offers information on free online tools for downloading slideshows and videos such as SlideShare, Slideshow, and Vimeo.