Making an entrance
- F!NDS! Look for It in Dallas. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Nov2005, Vol. 106 Issue 11, p112
Highlights the Home and Holiday Expo at the Dallas Market Center in Texas from January 17-23, 2006. Participants and attendees; Description of the products presented at the show; Seminar events.
- 2012 MILAN REPORT. Green, Lisa // Australian House & Garden;Jul2012, p55
The article offers information on the 51st Salone Internazionale del Mobile which was held in Milan, Italy. The world's biggest design fair featured collectables in delicate china, pastel porcelain, cut crystal and precious metals; plentiful vessels, poufs, hassocks and stools. Mid-tone walnut,...
- Buying in the Sunny South. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Nov2005, Vol. 106 Issue 11, p114
Highlights several gift and home accessories expositions in the Southern States. Participants and attendees at the Grand Strand Gift & Resort Merchandise Show at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center in South Carolina; Products featured at the Orlando Gift Show; Special events at the Miami Gift Show.
- Design forecast: 10 hot trends. // Australian House & Garden;Jul2005, Issue 7, p49
This article presents information about latest trends in house designing from the world's most prestigious design shows. Once considered strictly practical, slip covers are being embraced by the design community so their furniture can look better longer. These covers can be found not only on...
- Antiques in the Valley. Solis-Cohen, Lita // Maine Antique Digest;Sep2007, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the Annual Antiques in the Valley show held on June 15-16, 2007 at the Oley Valley High School in Pennsylvania. The show featured 60 antique dealers selling varied collections that include silhouettes, old furniture, napkin rings, Staffordshire cottages, stoneware,...
- Voyage of discovery. // Cabinet Maker;1/7/2005, Issue 5420, p21
The article showcases furniture products from Portuguese companies, which are on display at the Furniture Show. Portugal is proffering a selection of exhibitors at The Furniture Show this year. Companies are offering a range of wood furniture comprising modern and traditional styles in cherry,...
- Right on cue. // Cabinet Maker;4/30/2010, Issue 5685, p27
Information about several papers discussed at a trade show hosted by Silentnight Group Ltd. on the role of quality home furniture and bed show is presented. Topics include traditional beds show and mainstream furniture fair. The symposium featured several executives including Steve Freeman, Karl...
- The Sweet Spot of High Point. Mariaux, Hermine // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec2011, Vol. 112 Issue 10, p250
Information about the High Point Market, the largest trade show of house furnishings in the world, held in October 2011 in North Carolina is presented. Trending colors of product offerings during the show were orange, blue and white. Moreover, animal theme is also attracted to participants,...
- Sophisticated Neutrals. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Feb2000, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p49
Introduces wall decors in sophisticated neutral palettes. Artmax's Art Deco take on Motown in crackled silver leaf on wood; Alabaster Paradise's depiction of bird of paradise blossoms in a resin casting from Artisan House.