- Retail Intelligence. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p14
Looks into the trends in sales of house furniture in the European Union. Increase in sales of living cabinet; Percentage of increase in sales of upholstery; Volume of sales of furniture.
- UK furniture makers miss out on EU cash. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2008, Issue 5576, p3
The article reports that officials at the British Furniture Confederation (BFC) will question the minister for Europe regarding the allocated European Union Structural Fund (EUSF) for the industry.
- Sales rising for a fall. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;10/6/2006, Issue 5508, p10
The article reports on the rising sales of carpets and furniture with the strong housing market in Great Britain. According to the figures released by the Confederation of British Industry's Distributive Trades Survey, 50% of furniture and carpet retailers reported sales growth in September...
- December trading. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;2/9/2007, Issue 5524, p30
The article analyzes the furniture trading in December 2006 among retailers in Great Britain. Based on a survey, 31 percent of retailers asserted increase in the value of sales in December compared with November 2006, while 42 percent noted static sales and 27 percent reported decline in sales....
- October trading. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/3/2004, Issue 5417, p40
Presents statistical data about the trading activity within the furniture industry in Great Britain as of October 2004. Increase in the sales volume of living and bedroom cabinet; Loss of staff members according to a quarter of retailers survey; Static level of imports.
- Wettest July on record boosts London furniture sales. // Cabinet Maker;8/21/2009, Issue 5651, p5
The article reports on the consideration of BRC-KPMG London Retail Sales Monitor over the impact of wet whether on the sales of furniture and homewares in July 2009 in London, England. According to research, the climate helped the furniture industry increase its sales in July compared to the...
- The casual dining wave. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;2/18/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 24, special section p2
The article reports on the results of a survey on casual dining and formal dining furniture sales trends in the U.S. according to the Retail Dininy Survey of Furniture/Today. Retailers reported increased casual dining sales from more dressy looks in the category. Others reported increasing sales...
- About this survey. // Furniture/Today;5/10/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p24
Focuses on "Furniture/Today" periodical's survey of top furniture sources for the United States market. Income; Sales.
- RETAIL INTELLIGENCE. // Cabinet Maker;11/10/2006, Issue 5513, p26
The article focuses on the survey among furniture retailers in Great Britain. According to the survey, 43% of retailers have reported an increase in sales value, 29% have reported inactive and 28% have undergone declination in September 2006. The survey also reveals that business performance on...