2012 CONFERENCE CALENDAR
- 2012 CONFERENCE CALENDAR. // Alternative Therapies in Health & Medicine;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p60
A calendar of conferences related to alternative therapy in various countries from March 1 to October 14, 2012 including one on alternative cancer therapy at the Embassy Suites in West Palm Beach, Florida on March 1-3, one on integrative medicine in Jerusalem, Israel on May 13-15, and Mind/Body...
- European Society for Medical Oncology 2012 Congress held in Vienna, Austria. // BioWorld Insight;11/19/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p20
A table offering information on several drugs presented by their manufacturing companies in the conference European Society for Medical Oncology in Vienna, Austria is presented.
- Integrative Consortium Hosts Historic Conference. Zablocki, Elaine // Townsend Letter;Jan2011, p23
The article offers information on Integrative Medicine Offering Science-based Alternatives in Collaboration (iMosaic) Conference which will be held in Minneapolis, Minnesota on April 6 to 10, 2011.
- CALENDAR. // Townsend Letter;Oct2011, Issue 339, p97
A calendar of events for the North America area for September 2011 - February 2012 is presented, which includes the 2011 Fall Meeting of the International College of Integrative Medicine, the 9th Annual International Restorative Medicine Conference and the 19th Annual World Congress on...
- Cancer Rehabilitation Forum to be held Nov. 13-15. // American Journal of Public Health;Oct80, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p1089
The article offers information on the National Forum on Comprehensive Cancer Rehabilitation and Its Vocational Implications which will be held in Williamsburg, Virginia on November 13-15, 1980.
- Complementary cancer care. D'Epiro, Nancy Walsh // Patient Care;5/30/1998, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p13
States that a conference called the Comprehensive Cancer Care: Integrating Complementary and Alternative Therapies, will be held from June 12 to 14, 1998, at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, Virginia. Sponsors of this conference; Purpose of this conference; Issues to be discussed at...
- Cancer center is forum subject. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/29/99, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p6
Announces the holding of the forum entitled `Cancer Care: Hope in the New Millennium' by Grand Rapids, Michigan-based Alliance for Health in December 1999. Forum presentation by Thomas Gribbin; Plan to build a comprehensive cancer treatment center.
- Cancer therapies. Watson, Kari // Natural Health;May/Jun98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p20
Provides information on the Integrating Complementary and Alternative Therapies conference, which will present information on promising alternative and complementary cancer therapies. Where and when will the conference be held; Name of co-sponsors; Contact information.
- Physicians and insurers debate the future of clinical trials. Nelson, Nancy // JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute;09/04/96, Vol. 88 Issue 17, p1186
Reports on highlights of the July 1996 meeting of the President's Cancer Panel in Seattle, Washington. Physicians' description of the difficulties that managed care has created in their ability to conduct clinical trials; Other factors interfering with clinical trials; Need to change attitudes...