What trailer dealer customers want
- Trailer dealers deal with issues. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2011, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p52
The article discusses the key topics discussed at the National Trailer Dealers Association's (NTDA) convention held in Palm Beach, Florida on October 5-7, 2011, which include federal excise tax changes, what fleets expect from trailer dealers, and updates on new trailers and components.
- Trailer dealers get down to business. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2010, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p39
The article discusses the highlights of the 2010 National Trailer Dealers Association convention, which took place in Palm Springs, California on October 14-16, 2010.
- GHG panel dissects Phase 2. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2015, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p52
The article offers information on the Phase Two Greenhouse Gas (GHG) regulations for trailer industry in the U.S. Topics include the statement of Robert Lane, vice president (VP) of engineering & product innovation at Wabash National, regarding the impact of the GHG rule, view of A1 Cohn,...
- NTDA sells out convention hotel. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/21/2012, p3
The article reports that the National Trailers Dealers Association (NTDA) room block at The Lodge at Torrey Pines in La Jolla, California, for the 22nd Annual NTDA Convetion on September 26-28, 2012 has been sold out.
- Electrical Manufacturing Expo to be held November 3-5 in Orlando. // Wire Journal International;Oct2008, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p14
The article offers information on the Electrical manufacturing Expo (EME) to be held at Gaylord Palms Convention Center in Orlando, Florida on November 3-5, 2008.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2010, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p47
A calendar of events for the trailer truck and transportation equipment sectors from October 2010 to August 2012 is presented which include the 2010 National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA) convention, Heavy Duty Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW '11), and the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS).
- NTDA convention sets record. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2013, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p44
The article reports that the National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA) held its most successful and well attended convention since it was founded 23 years ago. The conference was held on October 9-11 in Naples, Florida. Michael Shuemake, president of the Central Valley Trailer Repair in...
- MEETINGS & ASSOCIATIONS. // Refrigerated Transporter;Feb2007, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p48
The article reports on meetings related to the refrigerated transportation in the U.S. Al Cohn, director of new market development and engineering support for Pressure Systems International has been invited to present "Automated Tire Inflation Systems for Commercial Vehicles," at the Tire...
- AME heads to Dallas for 2011 conference. // Plant Engineering;Oct2011, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p50
The article offers information on the 2011 International Inside Conference of the Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME) to be held in Dallas, Texas on October 24-28, 2011.