Winter TCA Tour Packing 20 Nets Into Only 2 Days
- 10 shows set for Synditel. Pursell, Chris // Electronic Media;07/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p2
Focuses on Synditel, the annual one-day syndication portion of the Television Critics Association's July 2000 press tour in Pasadena, California. Ten television programs to be presented by seven studios to the gathering; Opening of the session by Tribune Broadcasting Co.'s `Gene Roddenberry's...
- Tour de farce. Baldwin, Kristen; Kim, Albert // Entertainment Weekly;01/30/98, Issue 416, p8
Highlights the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour in Pasadena, California.
- Syndication. Brennan, Steve // Hollywood Reporter;5/18/95, Vol. 337 Issue 16, p14
Reports on the preparations made for Synditel, the syndication showcase conference for Los Angeles, California-based Television Critics Association press tour. Reorganization of events; Participants committed to 1995 Synditel conference; Views from Synditel's steering committee member Dana...
- Moonves and Roth keep crix content. Hontz, Jenny; Adalian, Josef // Variety;07/27/98, Vol. 371 Issue 11, p24
Provides information on the Television Critics Association press tour in Pasadena, California in 1998. Discussion made by CBS television President Leslie Moonves on the satisfaction of CBS audience; Programming issues that Fox Entertainment Group President Peter Roth addressed in the press...
- TV crix set summer sked. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;2/26/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 39, p2
Information about the Television Critics Association conventions to be held in the summer of 2010 at the Langham Hotel in Pasadena, California is presented.
- Networks hash out diversity. May, Rebecca // Electronic Media;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p1A
Focuses on the major topic of three network sessions of the winter 2000 Television Critics Association press tour in the United States. Emphasis on diversity; Job seminar of National Broadcasting Co. and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People; Need to judge shows on the...
- Execs Defend and Debate TV Violence. Hibberd, James // Entertainment Weekly;1/25/2013, Issue 1243/1244, p32
The article discusses a Television Critics Association conference held in January 2013 at which television network executives including Nina Tassler, John Landgraf, and Bob Greenblatt discussed whether violence on television influences violent crime.
- CALENDAR. // MediaWeek;7/23/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p24
This article presents a calendar of events related to the media industry. Some of the events mentioned include the Television Critics Association Press Tour which will be in Los Angeles, California as the Beverly Hilton hotel on July 25 and 26, 2007. On July 26, 2007 the Friars Club in New York...
- PUTTING ON THE RITZ. Schneider, Michael // Variety;7/29/2002, Vol. 387 Issue 10, p52
Features the Television Critics Association gathering at the Ritz-Carlton Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, California on July 24, 2002. Names of actors and actresses who attended the gathering; Names of National Broadcasting Co. executives who were present; Presence of a Fox network actor in the...