- Sir Terry Leahy to address IEC conference. // Poultry World;Aug2012, Vol. 166 Issue 8, p12
The article reports that Terry Leahy, former chief executive officer (CEO) of Tesco, will deliver a speech at the 2012 marketing and production conference of the International Egg Commission (IEC).
- FREE FOR MEMBERS. // Director;Jun2012, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p68
The article announces a business conference in June 2012 with speaker Sir Terry Leahy, the former chief executive of the grocery retailer Tesco, who will discusses his book "Management in 10 Words."
- Tesco Values Employee Loyalty, Too. Garry, Michael // SN: Supermarket News;1/25/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p70
The article reports on the effort of Tesco PLC to retain employees in the U.S. It has established employee training programs for those who desires to be promoted to a higher position. According to Terry Leahy, chief executive officer (CEO) of Tesco, the firm has also unveiled a steering wheel...
- Sakhi Hosts Discussion on Ending Violence Against Women. // India -- West;3/4/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 15, pB13
Information about the panel discussion on education and economic empowerment programs in the workplace hosted by Sakhi for South Asian Women in New York held February 24, 2011 is presented.
- Meetings, Seminars & Workshops. // Buffalo Law Journal;6/12/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 47, p3
The article offers information on meetings, workshops, and seminars in New York including Insyte Consulting workshop, a seminar for National Active and Retired Federal Employees, and a conference of the American Society for Training & Development.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // InsideCounsel;May2007, Vol. 17 Issue 186, p105
A calendar of events in the legal counseling industry from May to October 2007 is presented. The 2007 Superconference will be held from May 15 to 16. A Web seminar entitled Understanding Mandatory Compliance Training: The Fundamentals that Impact All Employees will be given on June 14. The...
- BIENVENIDO! A TUCSON. // Inside Tucson Business;7/3/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p13
The article presents a calendar of events in Tucson, Arizona area in the summer of 2006. The 56th Annual Convention of the American Institute of Building Design will be held on July 18-23. The prosecuting attorneys and their staffs training conference will be held on July 24-30. The annual...
- World Retail Congress, Barcelona, March 2007. Curtbertson, Christine // European Retail Digest;Spring2007, Issue 53, p71
The article presents some of the highlights of the World Retail Congress held in Barcelona, Spain in March 2007. The seven major trends in the retail industry were identified by Terry Leahy, chief executive officer (CEO) of Tesco, during his keynote address. A panel discussion on accessing and...
- ECR Europe Conference and Marketplace 2005. Better Consumer Value: Growing the cake together, Palais des CongrÃ¨s, Paris, April. Occhiocupo, Nicoletta // European Retail Digest;Summer2005, Issue 46, p87
Highlights the 10th Conference of the Efficient Consumer Response (ECR) Europe hosted by the Palais des CongrÃ¨s of Paris in France from April 26 to 28, 2005. Involvement of Daniel Tieman of Unilever in the conference; Illustration of an ECR project by Paolo Zazzi from Barilla and Stefano...