Secrets of inventory integrity
- Amtech to Hold Inventory Control Class. // Official Board Markets;4/7/2007, Vol. 83 Issue 14, p9
The article offers information on the Inventory Control Continuing Education Class seminar sponsored by Amtech Corp. to be held on April 25-26, 2007 at the Union Station Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee. The seminar will be conducted simultaneously with Amtech's User group meeting and it will be...
- Symposium set for May 25-26. // Aftermarket Business;01/01/99, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p9
Provides information on the topics and events during the Annual Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium in May 1999 in Chicago, Illinois. Lineup of speakers; Registration fee.
- IN BRIEF. // Automotive Body Repair News;Dec2006, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p10
The article offers information on the International Bodyshop Industry Symposium, an international event for the collision repairing industry at Hotel Martinez in Cannes, France.
- New eCat conference focuses on solving cataloging problems. Willins, Michael // Aftermarket Business;Feb2003, Vol. 113 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the launch of eCat Conference, a non-profit event focusing on solving cataloging problems in the automobile parts industry. Date and venue of the event; Topics to be discussed.
- AMPA HOPES TO OPEN INTERNATIONAL ROADS. Mcnamara, Krista // Motor Age;Jun2012, Vol. 131 Issue 6, p8
The article discusses the highlights of the 28th Taipei International Auto Parts & Accessories Show (AMPA) held in Taipei, Taiwan from April 11-14, 2012 organized by the Taiwan External Trade Develeoepment Council (TAITRA).
- Spotlight's on cool vehicles, educational seminars, hot social events at Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week in Las Vegas Nov. 3-6. // Tire Business;10/12/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p4
The article presents information on the trade show and conference Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on November 3-6, 2009.
- THAILAND GEARS UP FOR AUTOMECHANIKA. // Motor Equipment News;Feb2008, p3
The article presents information on Automechanika, an international trade fair for the automotive parts, components and aftermarket industry in Thailand to be held at the IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Center in Bangkok, Thailand from March 6 to 9, 2008.
- Suppliers seek higher profile with D.C. event. Stoffer, Harry // Automotive News;5/7/20007, Vol. 81 Issue 6254, p42
The article offers information on the fourth annual legislative summit of the U.S. automobile supplier industry, titled "The Invisible Giant of U.S. Manufacturing," to be held in Washington D.C. in May 2007.
- Successful night for Automotive Supplies NZ Ltd. // Motor Equipment News;May2010, p26
The article offers information on the Automotive Supplies NZ Limited Trade Show which was held in New Zealand in March 2010.