Numbers Up, But Progress Isn't Enough
- Calendar. // Multichannel News;10/31/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p18
A calendar of events for the cable television industry in the U.S. from November 2011 to January 2013 is presented which includes the 2011 Cable-Tec Expo, the 2011 State Leadership Conference, and the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show.
- Telecompetition top concern at TelcoTV. Santo, Brian // CED;
The article provides information on the TelcoTV conference that took place in Las Vegas, Nevada in November 2012. At the event, communications technology vendors introduced and demonstrated their new support for hosted multi-screen, hosted television (TV) Everywhere, and hosted network digital...
- NEW SCREENS, SAME STATIC. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;1/14/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p6
The article discusses the 2013 International Consumer Electronic Show (CES) that was held in Las Vegas, Nevada. It mentions that the CES featured innovative multiscreen video offerings by several companies including Cox Communications Inc. and Dish Network Corp. It further informs about the...
- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;10/21/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 40, p20
Several photographs of executives of the U.S. cable television industry those were present at the U.S.-based Cable and Telecommunications Association for marketing dinner including Char Beales, Judi Allen and Bob Grassi.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;8/8/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p18
A calendar of events related to cable television industry in the U.S. from August to October 2011 is presented including the Kentucky Cable Telecommunications Association Annual Membership Meeting at Hilton Lexington Downtown in Lexington, Kentucky on August 30-31, the 2011 Mid-America Cable...
- Events 09/13/12. // CT Reports;9/13/2012, p1
The article offers information on the SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2012 to be held in Orlando, Florida on October 17, 2012.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;5/5/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p18
A calendar of events for the U.S. cable industry in May and June, 2014 is presented which includes the conferences Technology Leadership Summit West, On Demand Summit and Next TV Summit Los Angeles.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;11/4/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 42, p17
A calendar of events for the U.S. cable and television industry in 2013 and 2014 is presented including the New York Women in Communications, Student Communications Career Conference on November 9, 2013 in New York City, the 2014 International Consumer Electronics Show on January 7-10 in Nevada,...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;6/23/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p18
A calendar of events concerning the U.S. media, entertainment and telecommunications sectors in July and September 2014 is presented which includes the CableLabs Summer Conference, the Ohio Telecommunications Association Golf Outing, and The Independent Show.