Disparate prescriptions in desperate times
- Forthcoming events. // Healthcare Counselling & Psychotherapy Journal;Apr2007, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p40
The article offers information on several conferences and seminars related to medical care to be held in England in 2007, including Primhe's second annual mental health conference to be held on April 18-19 at Warwick University, the Counsellors in Primary Care annual conference to be held on May...
- Upcoming Medical Conferences & Meetings. // British Journal of Medical Practitioners;2009, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p69
A calendar of several upcoming medical-related conferences to be held in Great Britain in October-December 2009 is presented which includes Upper and Lower Limb Peripheral Nerve Block Workshop, the 3rd Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) Annual National Primary Care Conference, and the...
- Conferences 2009. // Mental Health in Family Medicine;2008, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p251
A calendar is provided for conferences in 2009 that address mental health care. Included are the World Federation for Mental Health (WFMH) World Congress 2009: "Working Together for Mental Health," in Athens, Greece, September 2-6, Wonca Europe in Basil, Switzerland, September 16-19, and the...
- events. // Primary Health Care;Apr2004, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p25
Presents a calendar of activities relating to primary care in Great Britain from April through June 2004. Inclusion of free workshops and roadshows to be held by Macmillan Cancer Relief's Community Networks Team; Seminar to be held by the National Autistic Society (NAS); Conference on cardiac...
- Hear ye, hear ye! // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;06/16/98, Vol. 158 Issue 12, p1596
Mentions that the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) will hold its annual meeting in Whitehorse, Yukon in September 1998.
- Looking back and looking ahead as the CMA turns 130. Bennett, John // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;10/01/97, Vol. 157 Issue 7, p938
Features a look at the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) as it approaches a celebration of its founding 130 years ago. The changes the CMA has witnessed and the challenges ahead; The history of the CMA; How the CMA operates; What it might anticipate.
- CMA conference to look at role research plays when critical policy decisions are being made. Wharry, Steven // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;02/01/97, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p428
Announces the Canadian Medical Association's 9th Annual Leadership Conference. Date; Venue; Topic; Contact information.
- How do we modernize medicare? // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/14/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 4, p421
The article offers information on the Canadian Medical Association's (CMA) 140th annual meeting to be held in Vancouver, British Columbia in August 2007.
- US Public Health Service IHCFA Conference on Primary Care to Be Held in September. // American Journal of Public Health;Jun94, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p976
The article offers information on the Second National Primary Care Conference to be held in Dallas, Texas on September 11-13, 1994.