DHS FNS Branch Plans Technical Exchange Meeting with Domain Name System Leaders
- President's National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee. Echols, Michael // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;7/30/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 146, p44641
The article offers information on the teleconference of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee (NSTAC) to be held on August 16, 2012.
- Civitas Group CEO to speak at Homeland Security Solutions Conference. McHale, John // Military & Aerospace Electronics;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p8
Highlights the Homeland Security Solutions Conference and Exhibition on May 18-19 2004, in Baltimore. Organizers; Keynote speakers; Topics to be discussed.
- DHS Components Often Failing To Report Required Conference Attendance, IG Says. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;8/24/2015, Vol. 267 Issue 38, p6
The article reports on the failure of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) components to report conferences they hosted or attended as required, according to the DHS Inspector General (IG).
- Secure your spot at ChemSecure. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;2/26/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 8, p28
The article reports on the "ChemSecure: Security Conference and Expo" to be hosted by the American Chemistry Council (ACC) in Arlington, Virginia. The event has been intended to support the efforts of the members of the ACC to implement the regulatory framework requirements of the U.S....
- Merchant Marine Personnel Advisory Committee: Intercessional Meeting. Lantz, J. G. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;2/24/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 37, p11142
The article offers information on the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's conference to be held in Burlingame, California on March 12, 2012.
- DHS Multi-Agency Operation Centers Would Benefit from Taking Further Steps to Enhance Collaboration and Coordination: GAO-07-686R. Larence, Eileen // GAO Reports;4/5/2007, p1
This letter addresses the conference report to H.R. 5441 and Senate Report 109-273, which directs GAO to (1) analyze the role of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) National Operations Center and DHS component operations centers and (2) make recommendations regarding the operation and...
- Beat them to table, colonel says to defeat ag terrorists. // Southwest Farm Press;11/6/2003, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p16
Discusses the views of Gerald Parker, director of the National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, on finding ways to use the meat of livestock infected with foot-and-mouth disease. Background on research efforts concerning the issue, as...
- HEARING NO EVIL. // New Republic;3/7/2005, Vol. 232 Issue 8, p8
Examines the content of an anti-terrorism conference held in Saudi Arabia. Claim that the conference was preceded by strong anti-American propaganda in Saudi Arabia's media; Claim that U.S. Homeland Security adviser Frances Fragos expressed approval of the conference despite anti-American...
- Control Systems Vulnerable, Experts Say. Rothman, Saul // Government Security;Oct2004, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p6
Focuses on the vulnerability of computer systems running industrial facilities to cyberterrorism, according to security experts who attended the Instrumentation, Systems and Automation Society's annual conference in the United States. Increase in number of externally generated security incidents...