- Kids Today parent company hosts technology conference next month. KITCHEN, JANE // Furniture/Today;Oct2012 Kids Today, p22
The article offers information on 3rd annual Online Technologies Conference to be hosted by Sandow Media Corp. in Atlanta, Georgia on November 15, 2012.
- Early bird pricing still available for technology conference. // Home Accents Today;Oct2012, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p14
The article offers information on the Sandow Media's Third Annual Online Technologies Conference, to be held at Americasmart Atlanta in Georgia on November 15, 2012, and which will focus on top technology challenges, opportunities and issues.
- Strong Words, Long Talks. Gallagher, John // Traffic World;7/16/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 28, p25
The article reports on the clarification made by UPS Freight senior vice president of operations Jack Holmes on the rumors and false statements regarding the ongoing negotiations between the company and the Teamsters union. Holmes stresses that the talks on a contract for workers at a UPS...
- Logistics linked to profitability. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;6/27/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 41, p1
The article focuses on the logistics issues discussed by keynote speaker Jack Holmes of UPS Freight at the 2011 Sandow Media Logistics Conference in Atlanta in June 2011. Holmes says that logistics is used as competitive weapon in business to differentiate themselves from the pack in volatile...
- This Week. // Traffic World;8/13/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 32, p6
The article offers news briefs involving transportation companies in the U.S. Farm Water Technological Services, a California farm equipment wholesaler filed a lawsuit against several less-than-truckload carriers for price fixing in their fuel surcharges. The United Transportation Union, the...
- UPS Freight Ups Guarantee. // Traffic World;11/26/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 47, p25
The article reports that UPS Freight is applying an on-time service guarantee adopted from its parent company's parcel division in an effort to nudge up competition within the less than truckload (LTL) market in the U.S. on January 2, 2007. Jack Holmes, the company's president, states that they...
- Driving to Organize. Gallagher, John // Traffic World;3/3/2008, Vol. 272 Issue 9, p24
The article focuses on the concerns of UPS Freight over its operation as Teamsters union signed up company's dock workers for union representation through a card check authorization process in the U.S. According to Jack A. Holmes, president of UPS Freight, the negotiation affected less than 1...
- UPS President Jack Holmes to keynote Sandow Media Logistics event. // Home Accents Today;May2011, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p12
The article offers information on the Logistics Conference hosted by the periodical "Home Accents Today" and its sister magazines, to be held at Americasmart in Atlanta, Georgia on June 15, 2011, with UPS Freight President Jack Holmes as keynote speaker.
- UPS Freight Raises Rates by 6.9%. // Material Handling & Logistics;Jul2011, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the rise of UPS Freight Services Inc.'s rates by 6.9% in the U.S.