NW Region Board Report
- Institute of Management Services. Bridges, Richard // Management Services;Spring2015, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p36
The article presents information of interest to members of the Institute of Management Services (IMS) as of March 2015. Topics include the Annual General Meeting of the IMS to held on October 2, 2015, the retirement of IMS members Julian Cutler, David Blanchflower, and Kevan Kelly who are...
- Whoâ€™s who in the IMS. // Management Services;Spring2014, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p6
The article announces the hiring of Kevan Kelly as Institute of Management Services Council of Management member.
- Chairman's Notes. // Management Services;Fall2012, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p5
The author praises the tenure of Harry Downes as chairman of the Institute of Management Services (IMS) during 1999-2003, acknowledges that he has read the memoirs of Geoff Hill, and thanks IMS member Kevan Kelly for a letter he sent discussing issues facing the organization.
- North West Region. // Management Services;Spring2007, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the 36th Regional Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Management Services held on January 13, 2007 in London, England. The Chairman reported that it had been a satisfactory year for the North West England Region. The treasurer reported that the region's activities...
- North West Region. Gowing, Keith // Management Services;Summer2008, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p5
This section profiles the members and officials of the North West Region Board of the Institute of Management Services and reports on its affairs. Board member Bob Fletcher was awarded an Honorary Fellowship. John Harvey Jones has passed away. The career background and fields of interest of...
- North West Region. Gowing, Keith // Management Services;Spring2008, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p5
The article discusses the highlights of the Institute Council of Management's North West Region annual general meeting (AGM) held in January 2009. Institute Treasurer John Lucey was welcomed by Chairman Kevan Kelly to the meeting. A review of recent changes to the institute was presented by...
- Absolutely Professionally Successful. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov98, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p44
Focuses on the The Absolutely Professionally Wellington Week event. Concept behind the Absolutely professionally Wellington Week; Organizations making up the Wellington's Professional Partnership Network (PPN).
- ASC Twin Cities rheology symposium. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Feb98, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p15
Gives information on the Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC) and the Twin Cities Operating Committee, Minneapolis/St. Paul, who will sponsor a symposium on the applied use of rheology methods for the development of adhesives and sealants. Location of the symposium; Information on keynote...
- MEETINGS. // Advocate;5/13/86, Issue 446, Special Section p77
Reports on meetings of gay and lesbian organizations in Orange County, California, as of May 12, 1986.