FPA Experience 2011 to Deliver Robust Practice Management Sessions
- Conference preview. Cook, Greg // Money Management;11/25/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p28
The article offers information on the 2010 national conference of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in Australia.
- FPA Boston 2008: What's On Tap. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2008 Make History Supplement, p30
A calendar of events for the Financial Planning Association (FPA) Boston 2008 conference in October 2008 is presented, which includes time to register for pre-conference workshops, the Annual Meeting of the Academy of Financial Services (AFS), and the pre-conference workshop "Seven Stages of...
- Risk insurance looking good amid market carnage. // Money Management;11/27/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p12
Information about the topics discussed at the Financial Planning Association national conference in Queensland is presented. The conference featured Troy Edmondson, senior partner at Business and Estate Planning Specialists, who discussed the popularity of risk insurance as financial planners...
- Ian McKenna: UK could miss out due to an insular approach to tech. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/15/2012, p15
Information about several topics discussed at the 2012 Financial Planning Association (FPA) Experience conference held in San Antonio, Texas is presented. Topics include the financial planning and advice firms, business and personal finance management, and adviser software and client management...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan/Feb2012 Practice Solutions, p5
A calendar of events related to Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the U.S. from March to October 2012 is presented which includes the FPA Business Solutions 2012 at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport in Burlingame, California on March 4-6, the 2012 FPA NorCal Conference 40th Anniversary...
- NexGen Conference: July 15-17. Bell, Mary M. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2011 Practice Management Sol, p30
The article offers information on the Financial Planning Association (FPA) NexGen Conference from July 15-17, 2011 at St. John's University in Collegeville, Minnesota.
- CALENDAR. // Financial Planning;Mar2012, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p28
A calendar of events for the U.S. financial planning industry from March to May 2012 is presented, including the Investment Adviser Association Annual Conference on April 25 to 27 in San Francisco, California, the Marketing Summit of Insured Retirement Institute in New York on April 1 to 3, and...
- CALENDAR. // Financial Planning;Jul2011, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p26
A calendar of events for the financial planning industry for July to September 2011 in the U.S. is presented including an Investment Management Workshop, a Benefits Conference, and a Dodd-Frank Impact Analysis.
- FPA's Leap into Online Education. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p98
Focuses on the Virtual Success Forum 2001 of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Interactive experience of the forum's participants; Complement to the virtual education experience offered by the FPA; Goal of the FPA for its members.