Special Infrastructure Meeting Weighs Future of Industry Challenges
- ReEvents. // ReNew Canada;2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p38
Information on several conferences related to infrastructure and asset management among Canadian municipalities is presented. Conferences mentioned include the Building Communities 2011 of the Canadian Network of Asset Managers (CNAM), and the annual Conference and Municipal Expo of the...
- 2010 Infrastructure Conference PROGRAM. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/5/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 14, Special section p11
The article offers information on the 2010 Infrastructure Conference to be held at Iona College in New Rochelle, New York on April 8.
- Task force to tackle street, public works issues. Sanders, Ramona C. // Collinsville Herald;7/10/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 55, pA2
The article offers information on meetings on infrastructure improvements to be held by two citizen panels in Collinsville, Illinois on July 12 and 13, 2011.
- NYC Infrastructure Conference Slated. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;03/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30856, p2
Announces plans for holding a day-long conference on maintaining and developing New York City's infrastructure on March 28, 2000.
- Siemens to lead sustainability conference March 23-24. // Plant Engineering;Mar2010, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p16
The article offers information on the Answers for Infrastructure and Industry conference to be held at the Sheraton Premiere Tysons Corner in Vienna, Virginia on March 23-24, 2010.
- Proceedings of the 2011 West Point Critical Infrastructure Symposium. // Homeland Security Review;Fall2011, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p161
An introduction to the journal is presented which offers information on the Critical Infrastructure Symposium (CIS), cites that proceedings of the 2011 CIS held in West Point, New York are covered within the issue and introduces the journal's guest editors.
- Annual Infrastructure Conference. // New Mexico Business Journal;Aug2006, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p41
The article provides information on the 11th annual Infrastructure: Our Future, Our State conference sponsored by the New Mexico Tourism Department to be held in Ruidoso from October 24 to 26, 2006.
- Resilience in question again over swine flu. // Utility Week;5/9/2009, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p4
The article offers information on "Utility Week's" conference on protecting critical infrastructure to be held in London, England on June 23, 2009.
- A 10-YEAR INFRASTRUCTURE PLAN. Sidawi, Sam // ReNew Canada;2010, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p5
The article offers information on the meeting organized by the Ontario Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure which was aimed to solicit input regarding the development of a 10-year infrastructure plan for Ontario as well as the rest of Canada held on August 12, 2010.