APCA Convention Reflects Continued Market Confidence
- APCA Remains Active; Markets Stable. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Feb2010, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p35
The article offers information on the American Pipeline Contractors Association (APCA) 2010 Annual Convention to be held at El San Juan Hotel and Casino in San Juan, Puerto Rico on March 3-7, 2010.
- PIPELINES TO OUR PAST. HERRMANN, MYRA // Proceedings of the Society for California Archaeology;2008, Vol. 21, p293
In order to reduce impacts to potentially significant or unknown historical resources, construction monitoring for public and private development projects is required. The majority of these monitoring programs involve infrastructure improvements such as pipeline projects, road alignments, and...
- Social Justice For Pipelines? Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Sep2010, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p2
The article provides the author's view on the issue about pipeline construction in the U.S. He urges pipeliners to halt from their reckless and relentless pillage and plundering in the country. He highlights the concern about the risk from underground buried pipelines as well as the construction...
- APCA Holds 41st Annual Convention, Elects Ricky Dyess President. Klinger, Oliver // Underground Construction;Apr2012, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p32
The article offers information on the 41st Annual Convention of the American Pipeline Contractors Association (APCA) which was held at the Cloister Resort & Spa in Sea Island, Georgia from February 29 to March 4, 2012. It is reported that, the officers who were elected in the APCA to serve in...
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec2016, Vol. 243 Issue 12, p61
The article focuses on the participants of the Underground Construction Technology International Conference & Exhibition (UCT) for utility pipeline industry to be held in Fort Worth, Texas from January 31-February 2, 2017 including contractors, consulting engineers, and damage prevention personnel.
- Assessment of the Remaining Strength Factor for Pipelines Subject to Local Metal Loss. Zecheru, Gheorghe; Nicolae, Evelyn // Petroleum - Gas University of Ploiesti Bulletin, Technical Serie;2012, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p89
This paper presents a procedure for determining the remaining strength factor (RSF) for pipelines that have components subject to local metal loss. The demands from API 579-1/ASME FFS-1 regarding the characterisation of the flaws' gravity by using the minimum value of RSF are respected by...
- DOT Holds Meeting On Inline Pipe Inspection. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2005, Vol. 232 Issue 10, p4
Presents the Internet conference conducted by the Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration regarding inline inspection of pipelines in Houston, Texas in August 11, 2005. Attendees; Issues and concerns discussed in the conference; Highlights of the discussions presented in the conference.
- APCA Meets in San Antonio. // Underground Construction;May2005, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p47
Highlights the 34th annual convention of the American Pipeline Contractors Association at the Marriott River Center in San Antonio, Texas. Comment of the association's president, Mark O'Roke of Sunland Construction Inc., regarding the increased work experienced by members in 2004; Guest...
- Topical Issues of Reservoirs1. Litvinov, A. S.; Golovanov, V. K. // Water Resources;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p113
Highlights the Conference on Topical Issues of Reservoirs organized by the Section of Reservoirs of the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation, Institute for Biology of Inland Water, the Russian Academy of Sciences, Scientific Board on Hydrobiology and Ichthyology of the Russian...