Regional Conference Balances Policy With Technology
- Remediation Conference. // National Driller;Aug2007, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p72
The article offers information on the 2007 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the National Ground Water Association conference to be held in Portland, Maine on September 24-26.
- NI Sponsors UC Davis Green Technology Academy. // Instrumentation Newsletter;2008 2nd Quarter, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p14
The article offers information on the second annual Green Technology Entrepreneurship Academy conference to be held at the University of California in Davis, California from July 7-11, 2008.
- ISH/Aircontec to include IKK Building Forum from 2007 onward. // Engineered Systems;Oct2006, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p68
The article presents information about the IKK Building Forum which will take place in Frankfurt, Germany, in conjunction with ISH/Aircontec, on March 6-10, 2007.
- GREENBUILD TO HIT BOSTON IN NOVEMBER. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jan2008, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p24
The article offers information on the GreenBuild 2008 International Conference and Exposition sponsored by the U.S. Green Buildings Council (USGBC) to be held in Boston Convention Center in Boston in November 19-21.
- 10th Conference Process Integration, Modelling and Optimisation for Energy Saving and Pollution Reduction: PRES’07. // Clean Technologies & Environmental Policy;Feb2007, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p75
The article offers information on the 10th Conference Process Integration, Modelling and Optimisation for Energy Saving and Pollution Reduction: PRES '07 to be held in Naples, Italy on June 24-27, 2007.
- SEPTEMBER EVENTS. // Environmental Engineering;Aug2013, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p20
A calendar of events related to environmental engineering for September 2013 is presented which include the 9th International Conference on Advances in Experimental Mechanics on September 3, the Sensors and Instrumentation 2013 on September 25, and the Materials Testing 2013 on September 10, 2013.
- Rem Tec Features. // Pollution Engineering;Feb2009, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p25
The article offers information on the RemTEC 2009 Remediation Technology Summit.
- Sanitary and environmental engineers to hold regional conference on the island. Casellas, Carmen T. // Caribbean Business;5/15/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p40
Features the annual conference of the Intermerican Association of Sanitary & Environmental Engineering (AIDIS) to be held on June 8-12, 1997 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Topics to be discussed; Contact information.
- Strays. // QST;May2010, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p96
The article offers information on the International Environmental Management Engineering (EME) conference to be held in Dallas, Texas on August 12-14, 2010.