Market Segments Meet at SFM Conference
- Innovations showcased at Americas Food & Beverage Show. // Beverage Industry;Oct2010, Vol. 101 Issue 10, p10
The article offers information on the 14th annual convention of the Americas Food and Beverage Show to be held at Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida on October 26-27, 2010.
- To St. Charles, Il: DMA set to move. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p26
Reports that the Dietary Managers Association (DMA) broke ground for its national headquarters in St. Charles, Illinois and has designated Nashville, Tennessee for the site for its 1998 annual meeting. When the move from Ithaca to Chicago is expected to take place; Date slated for the group's...
- AT-A-GLANCE FENI 2010 SCHEDULE. // Chef Educator Today;Nov2009, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p14
The article offers information on the 2010 summit of Foodservice Educators Network International (FENI) in the Chicago, Illinois on February 12-15, 2010.
- Publisher's Message. von Rabenau, Daniel // Chef Magazine;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p6
The article offers information on the 2008 summit of the Foodservice Educators Network International to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 21-23, 2008.
- SFM Plans Extensive Conference Agenda. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p14
The article offers information on the annual national conference of the Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) to be held on October 4-7, 2010 in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
- SFM Critical Issues Confab Scheduled. // Food Management;Jan2010, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p14
The article offers information on the 2010 Critical Issues Conference of the Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) to be held on April 15, 2010 at the premises of Credit Suisse in New York City.
- FM Agenda. // Food Management;May2009, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p14
A calendar of events in May to July 2009 in the U.S. is presented, which includes the conferences of the American Society for Healthcare Food Service Administration (ASHFSA), School Nutrition Association (SNA), and the National Association of College and University Food Services (NACUFS).
- Consolidating caterers. Henderson, Danna K. // Air Transport World;Apr95, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p72
Highlights the goal of IFSA's 30th annual International Conference and Exhibition at the Marriott World Center in Orlando, Florida. Globalization of the airline and catering industry; Views of Daniel Altobello, Chairman/President/CEO of Caterair. INSET: Polystyrene recycling by Danna K....
- SFM Tackles "Politics of Food.". // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the sixth annual Critical Issues Conference of the Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) that was held in New York. The conference was attended by Rick Berman, executive director for the Center for Consumer Freedom and Marion Nestle, professor of nutrition, food studies...