PLCA's 63rd Annual Convention Attracts Large Crowd
- PLCA Meets In Scottsdale For 62nd Annual Convention. Klinger, Oliver // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 237 Issue 4, p72
Information about the 35th Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) convention which was held at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale in Arizona is presented. It featured Don W. Thorn, the outgoing president of PLCA, highlighting the development of the pipeline industry, along with the completion of...
- PLCA Meets In Scottsdale For 62nd Annual Convention. Klinger, Oliver // Underground Construction;Apr2010, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p43
The article offers information on the 62nd Annual Convention of Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) in Hyatt Regency Scottsdale. It highlights the notification of PLCA president Don W. Thorn on the 2009 completed projects including the Rockies Express (REX) pipeline, the work quality of...
- Sunshine State greets 48th PLCA convention. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar96, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the 1996 Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) Convention held on February 7-11, 1996 in Orlando, Florida. Election of officers for 1996; 1995 PLCA President Jeffrey Coolsaet's `State of the Industry' address.
- PLCA holds 47th annual convention. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr95, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p56
Reports on the convention of the Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) in Scottsdale, Arizona on February 8-12, 1995. Officials elected; Goals of the organization for 1995; Remarks from outgoing PLCA president Norris Anders.
- PLCA Concludes 53rd Annual Convention. // Underground Construction;Mar2001, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p42
Highlights the 53rd annual convention of the Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) in Scottsdale, Arizona in 2001. Officers elected at the meeting; Challenges facing PLCA members; Information on the association's work volume in 2000.
- PLCAC Hosts Successful 46th Annual Convention in Banff, Alberta. // Underground Construction;Jul2000, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p52
Discusses the activities held at the 46th annual Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada convention in Banff, Alberta in 2000. Officers who were elected at the event; Discussion on the Arctigas project in Alaska; Winners of awards.
- Meetings. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov2010, Vol. 237 Issue 11, p91
A calendar of worldwide conferences for November 2010 to May 2011 is presented which includes the Shale Gas Environmental Summit in Double Tree Hotel in Houston, Texas, the 18th International Oil and Gas Industry Exhibition and Conference in Singapore, and the Pipe Line Contractors Association's...
- Meetings. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May2007, Vol. 234 Issue 5, p108
A calendar of events in the pipeline industry in 2007 is presented. The Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada Annual Convention will be conducted in Niagara Falls, Canada from May 14-18. The 82nd Annual International School of Hydrocarbon Measurement (ISHM) will be held at the Cox...
- PLCA Attracts Over 500 To Kauai, Hawaii. // Underground Construction;Apr2000, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p60
Highlights the success of the 52nd annual convention of the Pipe Line Contractors Association in February 2000 at the Hyatt Regency Kauai in Hawaii. Speech of the association president, H. Charles Price of H.C. Price Co. of Dallas, Texas; Discussion on consolidation activity in the gas pipeline...