DCA Celebrates 50th Raises $400,000 in Annual Auction
- DCA Celebrates 50th; Raises $400,000 In Annual Auction. Klinger, Oliver // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 238 Issue 6, p58
The article offers information on the 50th Annual Convention of the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) which was held at the El Conquistador Resort & Spa in Puerto Rico. The theme for the vent was a tribute to the association's first 50 years and a look towards the future. DCA Executive...
- DCA Survives Tsunami. // Underground Construction;Apr2010, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p40
The article offers information of the 49th Annual Convention of Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) in Los Cabos, Mexico. Convention includes the appointment of DCA president Shepard Poole of Rob Darden as the new executive vice president and the election of new officers including Miller...
- Calendar OF EVENTS. // Underground Construction;Jan2007, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p88
The article presents a calendar of conferences and exhibitions in the U.S. in 2007. The 46th annual convention of the Distribution Contractors Association will be held on January 20 to 25 in Bahamas. The National Association of Clean Water Agencies Winter Conference will be held on January 30 to...
- DCA holds 36th annual convention. // Underground Construction;May97, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p46
Presents the highlights of the Distribution Contractors Association annual convention held on February 19-23, 1997 in Indians Wells, California. Convention theme; Speakers; Holding of the 7th Annual DCA auction; Appointment of David Watters as president of the DCA.
- DCA hosts Hawaiian convention. // Underground Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p38
Highlights the proceedings of the Distribution Contractors Association held in Waikoloa, Hawaii, in February 1998. Committee meetings; Auction; Awards; Election of officers.
- DCA meets in Puerto Rico. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar95, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p70
Highlights the Distribution Contractors Association's 34th Annual Convention held in Las Croabas, Puerto Rico on January 26 to 29, 1995. Convention activities; Featured speakers; Topics of business sessions; Election of the 1995 slate of officers and directors.
- DCA Concludes 40th Annual Convention In Palm Springs. // Underground Construction;Apr2001, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p70
Offers a look at the 2001 annual convention of the Distribution Contractor Association. Venue of the gathering; Highlights on the activities; Speech of outgoing president David Nelson; Officers elected.
- DCA holds summer meeting in Vermont. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep95, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the Distribution Contractors Association's (DCA) summer meeting held in Vermont at the end of July 1995. Session on reducing workers' compensation costs; Overview of steering systems for horizontal directional drilling rigs; Discussion of pipe bursting.
- DCA summer board meeting. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep96, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the number of people who attended the annual Distribution Contractors Association summer board of directors' meeting in Sun Valley, Idaho, on July 24-27, 1996. Highlights of the event; Photograph of some attendees.