Common Ground Alliance Meeting Draws Record Attendance
- AEMP's annual Asset Management Symposium. // Underground Construction;Oct2012, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p12
The article offers information on a symposium of the Association of Equipment Management Professionals (AEMP) to be held in Louisville, Kentucky from October 30-31, 2012.
- More than 1,300 attend RETC in Las Vegas. Kral, Steve // Mining Engineering;Sep2009, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p34
The article discusses the highlights of the Rapid Excavation and Tunneling Conference (RETC) held at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada from June 14 to 17, 2009. There were 1,373 underground space professionals who attended the event compared with 1,334 in 2007 in Toronto, Ontario. Among the...
- Registration is open for 2008 Fox Conference. // Mining Engineering;Dec2007, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p6
The article offers information on the George A. Fox Conference, which has the theme of Mechanical Excavation Methods, to be held on January 29, 2008 at the City University of New York in New York City.
- UCTA South Texas Chapter Holds Vendor Expo. // Underground Construction;Dec2015, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p12
Information about the vendor exposition hosted by the South Texas Chapter of the nonprofit organization Underground Construction Technology Association (UCTA) on October 9, 2015 is presented. The modern technologies presented at the exposition include geopolymer lining systems, composite manhole...
- More than an oil change. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Nov97, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p38
Suggests tips on maintaining and increasing productivity of equipment used in underground construction. Includes careful monitoring of the condition of equipment; Dedication of personnel to specific equipment; Need for advanced planning in getting the right equipment for each job.
- New products. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p71
Features underground construction equipment from several companies available as of December 1997. Includes Indeco's MES 8500 breaker; Stow Manufacturing's mud pumps; Stone Construction Equipment Inc.'s trench compactor.
- Equipment spotlight. // Underground Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p12
Describes several construction equipment. Includes Caterpillar Series III Hytat machines; John Deere's 750C and 850C dozers; John Fabick Tractor's Challenger 65 Welder Tractor.
- Equipment spotlight. // Underground Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p14
Features equipment and supplies designed for use in underground construction. Includes horizontal directional drills from Case Corp.; Beavertail Backreamer from Ditch Witch; DUB-Wise Duct Pullers from DCD Design & Manufacturing Ltd.
- New products. // Underground Construction;Mar1998, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p70
Provides information on equipment and supplies of use in the underground construction industry. Includes Pipe & cable Hound attachment from Rockland Manufacturing Co.; S25 Uniram hydraulic hammer from Rammer; Excavator from Hitachi; Pumps from Ingersoll-Rand.