A Matter of Trust
- ATM HACKING TO BE DEMONSTRATED/MOBILE CALLS INTERCEPTED. // Networks Update;Nov2010, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p1
The article offers information on Black Hat Abu Dhabi, a technical security conference which will be held in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates from November 8-11, 2010.
- Law of Data Security and Investigations. Wright, Ben // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);May2012 Sans Fire, p40
The article offers information on Legal 523 Law of Data Security and Investigations course to be held during the SANSFIRE 2012 computer security event in Washington, D.C. on July 9-13, with Benjamin Wright as the instructor.
- Information Security Risk Management. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);May2012 Sans Fire, p64
The article offers information on the Management 442 Information Security Risk Management course to be held during the SANSFIRE 2012 computer security event in Washington, D.C. on July 7-8, with Evan Wheeler as the instructor.
- Infosecurity Europe 2012. // Database & Network Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p20
The article offers information on the Infosecurity Europe 2012 to be held on April 24-26, 2012 in London, England.
- Guest Editorial. // Journal of Software (1796217X);Oct2010, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p1049
No abstract available.
- upcoming events. // eWeek;1/30/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 2, pE.1
The article offers information on several meetings related to information technology and business to be held in February 2012, including "Meaningful Use & Data Security: Meeting the Measure," "Consolidation without Compromise," and "Intelligent Business Intelligence for 2012: Tools You Can Use."
- Software-Propelled Savings. Whitford, Marty // Pest Management Professional;Jan2011, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p12
Information about the topics discussed during the software user conference of Service pro.net in Orlando, Florida from December 8 to 10, 2010 is presented. Topics include how pest management professionals (PMP) can best leverage the company, intricacies of automated inventory management, and...
- Get Secure, Not Security. Fine, Richard // Database & Network Journal;Apr2011, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p22
Information on several papers discussed at the Infosecurity Europe 2011 held at the Earl's Court in London, England on April 19-21, 2011 is presented. Topics include information security, free education programme, and the emerging technologies and professional expertise. The event featured...
- CURRENT EVENTS. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Jan2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p34
The article discusses the highlights of the inaugural SC Congress Canada and the SC World Congress in New York City which are both held in November 2010. The keynote addresses in both congresses are presented by Robert Elder, a retired lieutenant general of the U.S. Air Force, and New York...